Chauffeur ~ Chapter 20

Jason P.O.V

Justin and I were walking around in London and to say the least, it has been exhausting. Just yesterday we had to take Justin's baby back to the customs shop. Then we had to go to the airport and travel the infinite hours to come to London where Justin won yet again another award. Even though I was extremely proud of him, I was jet lagged like a motherfucker.

Guess that comes along with working day in and day out with Justin Bieber.

There were hundreds of fans surrounding us. Walking behind Justin, I made myself alert of the surroundings and every single body that was screaming and chanting Justin's name.

Honestly, what did they think? That just because they are screaming Justin's name he is going to cum all over the place? That's a funny thought. Seeing how I was the one making him cum many times and just by grinding and kissing.

That thought alone made me chuckle. Somehow, on top of all the screaming as we walked, Justin heard me and turned around before giving the 'what's so funny look' making me shrug.

After a while, Justin stopped to take pictures with fans making me stand to the side as I let him have his moment.

Once I saw that they were getting too close and Justin seemed to have had enough with all the pictures he have taken, I stepped forwards and kindly asked for them to step back but, you already guessed it, Beliebers get so caught up when they are this close to him that they forget he is just as normal and human as them.

"Yo!" I yelled making all the screaming stop. The silence was so intense that if a needle were to be dropped, it would be heard, "how about we let the pictures rest for a while and have a civilized conversation? I believe we are all humans, not animals, right?"

"And who are you?" I heard someone ask. Looking over to where the voice came from, I smirked.

"Your motherfucking conscience," I replied making the people around me snicker.

"I like you," a girl in the front said. Looking at her, I smiled.

"I like me too," I replied.

"How are you, Justin?" Someone asked. I smiled and stepped back to let Justin have another moment with his fans. This is what he wanted, no? To have a conversation with them without them screaming all up in his face.

"I'm great, how are you all?" He asked with the biggest smile on his face. A chorus of good's were heard and there was an immense aura of calmness around us. Who knew this was even possible?

All thanks to me.

"What are your names?" Justin asked as he hugged every single one of the girls and boys that surrounded him. See what you get if you are civilized? A hug, a conversation and probably a picture. Plus the privilege of Justin Bieber knowing your name.

Who doesn't want that?

"Wanda... Leslie... Ronny... Tony... Vero... Gina.. Rosa... Ely... Sarah... Emily... Sandra... Francis... Franco... Florelisa... Ron... Danny... Tyrell... Rey... Xaviour... Clark... Clarissa... Sheryl... Gaston... Wendy... Arnold... Nancy... Candies..." The names kept coming and I personally liked most of them. When the rare time came where more than one person had the same name, they greeted each other happily.

"Your names are amazing!" Justin exclaimed.

"Is it true you're my daddy, Justin?" One of them asked making Justin smirk.

"I'm all y'all daddy," Justin said while chuckling. Most of the phones were put away and honestly, I was loving this and I can only imagine how Justin was feeling. I think I will do this everywhere we go until we all act like civilized people.