Chauffeur ~ Chapter 82

Narrator P.O.V

Jason kept driving as fast as he could, his mind racing. His broken hand swollen and numb to the pain. The tears blurring his vision making the road ahead of him harder to figure out. Jason's heart was racing out of his chest as he surpassed the speed limit by at least 150 mph. As trees passed by, thunders roared throughout the sky suddenly, making Jason's heart skip two beats.

Although alcohol was in his system alongside pain and sorrow, Jason was aware of his surroundings to a certain extend. Clenching tightly, as if for dear life, onto the piece of sharp glass he hasn't let go of hoping all his anger and hopelessness would transfer from his fist to the piece of glass.

As the road became more and more slippery, driving recklessly only made Jason's brain focus on Justin's face. Forgetting all about the road ahead of him. Looking through his review mirror, Jason saw the cars of his gang members close to his, but he didn't want them close to him. He wanted to be left alone.

Jason wanted to face the world alone because that's exactly how God was leaving him, alone in the world. He didn't see why he should be with people when his destiny was to be alone. His destiny was to not have people by his side. It's what God wanted, it was the path he was going to take.

When seeing an opportunity, Jason saw two turns, one to the right and one to the left. He knew the one to the left was a dead end but he wanted to make his crew believe that he took that road. Turning his car towards that road, Jason made sure his teams followed him before he actually turned his car to the right turn. Looking at them through the review mirror, Jason smirked at the fact that they didn't notice the change.

Now he was alone, just like God wanted him to be.

~*~

I literally stopped it at what I had, more updates to come once my grades are up!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVE THOUGH!

That is the main reason why I updated, to wish y'all a merry Christmas. I love you all and I just wanted to let you all know.

I LOVE YOU AND MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

~ Eli