Chauffeur ~ Chapter 41

Justin P.O.V

"Are you sure you don't need anything?" I as I making Jason looked at me with a resting bitch face "Can you just tell me?!"

"For the hundredth time, damsel, no I don't need anything. Can you just get ready for your concert?"

"You're not coming with me. The media is already talking shit about you being alive" Jason chuckled and shrugged nonchalantly.

"Do you see my face that I give a fuck? Damsel, those articles are gone. They will just have to deal with every bad article about us disappearing" I squinted my eyes at him and pointed my fingers at him.

"You're so reckless. You don't know when you're going to collapse"

"I'm not going to collapse, damsel"  He said as he kept changing the channel and totally ignored me.

"You were shot four times!" I exclaimed exasperated.

"So? I know I'm good. I don't need a hospital"

"You're so unrealistic. This is not a fan fiction, Jason. This is real life. You were shot for real. What part don't you understand?" I asked. Suddenly, he got up from the couch and walked over to me. Lifting his shirt up, he showed me his scars.

"See this? They are healed" I looked over at them and truly, they looked like they were done years ago "Plus, I was in a coma for months, damsel, they healed pretty good during that time. Its not like I got shot and immediately died"

"Even the real King Kong died when he got shot. What the fuck?" I asked astonished.

"So, you wanted me to die?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Don't ever say that. You better shut the fuck up... I just--- I don't understand"

"Let's just say that Jesus had my--- our back"

"Yeah but---"

"Just get ready for your concert. Don't hurt your pretty brain trying to understand this fiasco" I pouted and started walking away when I remember something.

"Jason?" He looked at me as he took a seat back at the couch and hummed "I talked to Scooter" I said making him look at me confused.

"About?"

"Coming out to my fans" He looked at me like I done completely lost my mind.

"Why would you want to come out? Damsel, you don---"

"Yes, I do have to. I want to be able to go out and hold your hand without people that don't know shit, talking. I want to be able to kiss you in public and give two shits about what people have to say... I just want to be with you" He smiled softly and got up again before walking towards me.

"Just know, you don't owe nobody an explanation, okay? I love you, damsel" He said before pecking my lips softly.

"I love you too, King Kong" I whispered as I felt myself blushing.

"So, what did Scott say?" He questioned.

"He asked me how I wanted to let my fans know"