Chauffeur ~ Chapter 83

Narrator P.O.V

Jason arrived at the top of the mountain he used to hike at. The night lights shining from below. Rain pouring down on him and the dark sky hovering over him. In less words, the night couldn't have felt more gloomy and depressing, or could it?

Sitting down at the edge of the mountain, still holding the sharp piece of glass, Jason stared out at the bright but gloomy city. It was bright with lights yet gloomy to his eyes. He didn't feel any emotion. Wait, yes he did. He was feeling sorry for himself, but that was not the strongest emotion within his body.

He, Jason McCann, finally hates himself.

He hates himself for a trillion and one reasons. He hates himself for letting the people he loves down, for losing not only his lover but his unborn child, for killing all those people, for having so much hatred within him, for making his father leave him, for never finishing school, for dragging a group of amazing people into his lifestyle, for hurting his mom, for not paying enough attention to his siblings, for not being able to protect Alex. If those were not enough reasons, Jason has even a bigger one.

Jason McCann hates himself for surviving those bullets because in his book, that was just another opportunity to keep on being a fucked up person who's only job is to hurt the people around him.

Just as Jason got up, Jeffrey was still driving when something on his mind went off, reaching in the globe compartment he saw a big bottle of Bacardí and cursed out loud. The thing is that, the bottle was not only in his car but the cars of the rest of the gang. It's a thing that they did for when they were in the road.

This is why Jason got up from the edge of the mountain.

Walking back to his car, Jason opened the driver's seat and leaned over to open the globe compartment. Taking out his bottle of Barcadí, Jason got out of the car again and walked back to where he was sitting after closing the door, still not letting go of the sharp object on his hand.

As he sat down once again, he opened the bottle and chugged half of it down. The burning sensation of it going down his throat making him hiss on the inside... But he didn't let the rain hear his pain.

He was hurting, a lot, but even nature could not know that according to his conscience.

Laying down on the mud, Jason stared up at the sky even if the rain was pouring down on his eyes, once again, he didn't let nature know it was hurting him. He knew it was happening for a reason and it was because he wanted him to suffer.

So he was going to embrace the pain.

Justin was in his hospital bed, feeling so bored that he could find a kid eating cake fascinating when suddenly he blanked out and his mind traveled to a time frame he didn't recognize at all.

It was all vivid. It was in bright colors but Justin didn't recognize the characters or the setting.

Justin could see it more than clear. He and another man walking into a fancy restaurant but they had McDonalds in their hands. As they approached the lady that hands out tables, she asked if table for two but the other man started talking about his invisible friend and how they wanted a table for three instead. Confusing not only the lady, but Justin himself as he thought back to it.

As Justin saw himself and the other man getting the table for three, a waiter came and asked what they wanted, Justin watched himself stay quiet as the other man spoke. Only ordering napkins, a glass of soda and a bottle of water. Suddenly Justin came to the realization of what was going on. Not only as he remembered, but in the memory as well.

Suddenly, the face of the blurry man revealed itself showing no one else but Jason.

For some, unknown crazy reason, Justin smiled at the fact that it was Jason with him. Not anybody else. Which only made Justin question even more what led the two of them to meet.

Who was indeed, Jason McCann?

As this thought reached Justin's brain, he picked up the phone Scooter gave him saying it was his and searched for the name he was still confused about, but Scooter didn't care to elaborate. He just begged Justin not change the name.

Jason's name on Justin's supposed phone was 'King Kong' and the fact that Justin couldn't remember why, bothered him to the core. He wanted to know why on earth his friend's name was under a weird nickname and emojis.

King Kong👨‍❤️‍👨👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨👨‍👨‍👦🙈💙🍆💦💍

That wasn't even a third of the things that weirded Justin out, but the text messages being exchanged between the two. Justin found no other explanation than the one he decided to make himself believe.

They always drunk texted each other.

For Justin and his brain, no other possible explanation could be taking place. Not in front of his eyes. Not when he doesn't know what the heck is going on not only around him, but on his mind.

And not only on his mind, but his heart.

Justin dialed Jason's phone number and waited for it to be picked up as it rang for several seconds, before it was picked up.

On Jason's side, his heart raced when he heard his phone ringing. He was doing something he knows he will be ashamed for doing, but in the moment it seemed to be the only way. The only way he knew how to cope.

Jason was inflicting in himself the pain the world wanted him to be in.

He was self-harming.

Right when the call came in, Jason was half way done with his third, deepest cut.

Finally letting go of the sharp piece of glass, Jason stared at it as it rolled down the mountain. Stained with his blood. He watched it as his chest tightened painfully. Until another ring invaded his eardrums making his eyes snap down to his pocket.

Taking his phone out with his unbroken, uncut hand, Jason looked down at the person calling and if his heart was racing before, it was pounding painfully now.

Damsel💝👨‍👨‍👦🤷🏼‍♂️🍑👅💦💍 calling...

Breathing heavily, Jason swiped right and placed the phone on his ear although he didn't talk right away. One, he didn't trust his voice to speak and two, he couldn't believe that his damsel was calling him. Out of nowhere, as the thought of his damsel calling him crossed his mind, he felt like crying.

"King Kong?"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Bruh, I UPDATED! I'm shook.

HAPPY NEW YEARS EVE AND HAPPY OFFICIAL NEW YEARS!!! I hope you do accomplish your resolutions. Maybe this year it will ACTUALLY happen for all of us. May all our wishes come true and may all our hopes and dreams be accomplished. I love each and every one of you and I am very very happy to cross into this new year knowing each and every one of your usernames and some of your names.

This is kind of long, I know but I just want to say FINA FUCKING LLY THIS YEAR IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave all fuckboys and thots into this year. This is the year where we fill ourselves with peace, inner and outside beauty, fuller pockets, longer hair, cleaner skin and if you get yourself a boyfriend HALLELUJAH and if you don't, you don't need them. You got a booty to work on anyways.

My gym membership starts next week... Is this a big enough step to get my shit together? I sure hope so.

I LOVE YOU ALL AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

~ Eli