Chauffeur ~ Chapter 73

Jason P.O.V

"Mr. Bieber lost his baby and memory"

That line right there. That sentence. It broke to pieces and I'm not sure I will be able to put myself together. Not now. Not in a long time and I don't think if ever.

My baby is gone... My lover's memory is gone and I'm left with the consequences. I'm left with knowing that I killed my baby and I'm the reason why Justin, my damsel, lost his memory. As I stared into space I felt void of emotions. I felt like not even the hot sun could warm my cold beating heart.

I didn't feel like I wanted to cry, but instead punch myself repeatedly until I can feel the pain Justin have felt when he got shot and lost our baby. But not even all the punches in history could possibly make me feel what my baby is going through at the moment. No one but Justin and anyone that has lost a baby could feel that type of pain.

"I'm sorry, sir"

"When can I see him?"

"He is asleep because of the anesthesia. He should be up in a couple of hours but he won't remember anything. I'm afraid the things he will be able to remember are limited"

"What do you say he would most likely remember?" I asked.

"He will remember few of the resent events. I'd say to a limit of two or three things. From there on, it's up to him and those around him to help him remember"

"So he could get his memory back?"

"With help of others, that part of his brain will be able to start working again but with time. Patience is what is needed the most in these cases"

"Thank you doc"

"No problem. If you want to see him, he will be in room 8915 in the ICU section" I nodded without another word and took off to the parking lot.

8-9-15... Really? Our anniversary date is his room number? How fucked up can this get?

Oh, it can get more fucked up and that will be when I take my phone out to call Scooter and Pattie. Those right now, are my priorities. Dialing Pattie'a number first, I pressed the phone to my ear and waited for her to answer as I bit my lip.

"Jason, hello dear. How is it going?"

"Hello, Ms. Mallette"

"Nonsense, call me Pattie. We've been through this"

"Right, Pattie... I have something to tell you" I said wanting to get this over with.

"What is it? Is everything alright?" She asked in a rush. Worry embracing her tone in a matter of seconds.

"It's with Justin and... and the baby"

"What's wrong with them? Is everything okay? Jason you're scaring me"

"Justin had an accident and lost our baby and his memory" I said. There was a moment of silent on the other line when I heard a cry of pain so sudden that it made me close my eyes tightly.

"You're lying" She screaming "You're lying Jason and this is not funny. I don't know why you are even trying" 

"i wouldn't joke about my baby being lost and my boyfriend losing his memory, Patricia" I spat bitterly and I know she ain't got anything to do with whats happening but I was angry and hurt and it was being taken out on someone.

"What hospital is he in? I'm coming right now"

"The Bora hospital in Bora Bora"

"What is my son doing in Bora Bora? He had a concert today in the U.K"

"Justin was about to lose our baby back in New York and I had to get him away from the stress, but it happened here"

"What have you been doing to my son? I thought you were good for him, Jason. I thought you brought happiness to his life but all you have brought are problems and pain. I lost a grandchild because of you" She snapped.

"And I lost my child. I lost a little person that I made with all my love and you don't see me blaming you"

"Because I'm not the one to blame" She screamed.

"By the time you come, I will be gone"

"I sure hope so" With that being said, I hung up and turned around before letting out the biggest scream yet and smashing my fish against the window of the backseat. I bit my tongue trying my hardest not to let the tears I've been holding back fall. Dialing Scooter's number, I pressed the phone to my ear and waited for him to answer.

"Jason" He answered "Thank god, where are you and Justin? Justin needs to come by for a slight rehearsal and nobody knows where any of you are" 

"We are in Bora Bora"  I replied.

"What do you mean you're in Bora Bora? You all are supposed to be in the U.K. You're not supposed to just up and leave without saying anything to anybody. That is just inconsiderate. What am I supposed to do?"

"Cancel the rest of the tour because I'm afraid it won't be able to be finished"

"Are you insane? What's going to happen is that you and the rest are going to be taking the plane and coming back here before the show tonight"

"Unless you're going to put Justin's hospital bed in the middle of the stage for people to stare at him, go on Scooter. it's not like he is going to remember you or the fact that he is famous"

"What are you talking about now? Are you drugged, Jason? Are you hallucinating?"

"I wish I was just that right now but sadly, I am not joking nor hallucinating" 

"Can you just explain what are you on about?" He snapped getting fed up with me.

"Justin had an accident back in New York when he wanted to take a train for the first time. He fell and almost lost our baby. The doctor said I had to take him away from all the stress for a while if I wanted my baby to be born and I took Justin here but we got into an argument and he ran away. When I was about to go look for him, he was in front of me, bleeding from his stomach... Before I could react, he fell to the ground and hit his head pretty hard. Justin lost our baby and his memory"

"When the heck did this all happened?" He yelled "Jason, I trusted you with Justin and he trusted you himself. I get you two are dating and arguments are in the equation but first of all you had to protect him. It's why we pay you"

"You can stay with your money. That's not going to bring my baby back" I said before hanging up. I wanted to call my mom but I knew that all I was going to get was more blame and right now, I don't want her or my siblings in this mess because it's declared.

Looking back at the hospital where a Justin with now an empty laid, I felt my heart throbbing painfully against my chest, but this couldn't keep on going on. This cannot stay like this and while I am going to come see Justin for a last time when I take care of business, it didn't make it hurt any less. Justin could not remember me for all I know. But this had to end.

Bitches declared a blood war.

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

Jason Fucking McCann is going to attack. Oh shit.

~ Eli