Chauffeur ~ Chapter 53

Jason P.O.V

"I'm scared" Justin said as we stepped inside the hospital Justin told me his doctor was located in.

"Why?" I asked as I ran my thumb over his knuckles in a soothing manner.

"She is going to check my ass to see if I have a baby in me, Jason! What is there not to be afraid of?" He hissed making me laugh.

"Honestly? The only thing you should be scared of is your mind. What kind of crap is that, damsel?" I chuckled. Perhaps his mind was brilliant for some things, but none of those were called common sense.

"Then how would she know?" He snapped. Is this those infamous mood swings? Because honestly, they started too early.

"Well, hopefully not by opening your ass wide open" I retorted sarcastically.

"Look, Jason, you're being a dick lately. You're so mean to me. All I ever done is love you. What do I get in return? A dickhead"

"What did I even do?!" I exclaimed. The need of wanting to laugh getting the best of me.

"You're even laughing at this serious issue?" He said stomping his foot like a child.

"You want candy, damsel?"

"You have any?"

"Yeah. This dick" I laughed making him let go of my hand and start hitting my arm "Stop!"

"You're disgusting, King Kong"

"Not what you were saying, when was it? Oh yeah, just last night"

"I don't like you"

"Of course not. You love me"

"If I'm pregnant" He started saying but he whispered the pregnant word "I'm not going to let you see the baby" He huffed before crossing his arms over his chest.

"The fuck you mean? I'd put myself on child support. You're not stopping me from seeing my baby. Whatever happens" I said seriously.

"Awe! That was so cute! I love you, King Kong"

"You're seriously so bipolar"

"Mr. Bieber"

"Jason!" Justin squealed as the nurse came for him.

"It's okay. I'll be with you. Always"

"She is going to open my ass" Justin whispered as he held my arm and pushed himself against my side.

"We don't know anything yet. Calm your ass down"

"You're so rude" He huffed letting go of my arm and going who knows where because the nurse was just standing here, looking at his retarded ass. When he realized he didn't know where he was going, he came back like a puppy with their tail between their legs "I'm ready" He mumbled making me laugh.

"Right this way, sir" The nurse informed and you could just tell she wanted to laugh, but out of respect didn't.

When we arrived to the doctor's room, Justin was already squeezing the life out of my hand.

"Hello, Justin, what brings you here today?" The doctor asked as she looked between us.

"Um... Symptoms" Damsel said making the doctor look at him weirdly.

"May you explain further what you mean?"

"Every time I eat, I throw up" Justin explained uncomfortably. Its not like he is saying something abnormal... Yet.

"Okay. Well, you might have the flu, but we want to make sure everything is alright with you. So what we are going to do is take this as your check up since you barely have time to do so"