Chauffeur ~ Chapter 33

Scooter P.O.V

Justin had me worried sick. Suddenly his eyes were bloodshot and his irises were black. His face was glistening with sweat but at the same time he was shivering. I couldn't think of anything that could possibly be wrong with him.

"Justin?" I called out as soon as I saw him get off of the elevator. His eyes were frantic and wide giving him that crazed look, "Justin?" I called out again but nothing happened. He kept looking straight ahead with the same look.

"Justin?" John called out from beside me. His face tainted with worry and uneasiness. Justin stopped abruptly but said nothing. The only thing different was the size of his eyes, they widened.

"Justin?" Elysandra called out. Out of the blue, Justin arched his back and opened his mouth but nothing came out.

"Call an ambulance. Now!" I barked out while I ran to Justin. As I approached him, a piercing scream emerged from him making me stop dead in my tracks. It was like it all was in slow motion and Justin falling to the floor took hours, but in reality he flopped in a matter of two seconds. His body crashing powerfully on the hard ground. After a few moments, I came back to reality and reached Justin.

"Come on, buddy. What's going on?" I mumbled as I turned his body around and laid him on his back. Grabbing his hand, they felt like icebergs.

"An ambulance is on its way," someone said but I didn't dare look back. Justin laid there, on the floor, limp. His body losing color faster than I could blink. Opening his eyelids with my fingers, I sighed as I witnessed the redness in them not fading away.

Soon after, paramedics came rushing in and took Justin away. Going to the parking lot where the ambulance and tour busses were parked. I got in after Justin and told the crew to just go back to the hotel and I'll keep them updated. The paramedics closed the doors to the ambulance and sped off.

~*~

I was forced to wait in the private waiting room as they took Justin who knows where. I've been waiting for any news for about an hour and a half now and nothing. No doctors telling me anything. No nurses offering me information. Nothing and it was starting to irk me.

"Mr. Braun?" My head snapped up as I saw a nurse looking at me.

"Yes?" I rushed as I stood up.

"Would you like some coffee?" Coffee? Seriously? This lady is really offering me coffee when my friend, my brother, my damn son is in a room somewhere with who knows what complications.

"Coffee? All I want is to know how Justin is doing," I snapped. Not really meaning it but I was starting to get pissed off.

"I apologize, sir. The doctor will be out any minute now to let you know what's going on," I nodded and started pacing around the empty waiting room. What could possibly be wrong with Justin? He was good when he went to give Jason his check. He was good when he came back, but not so good during soundcheck.

"Mr. Braun?" Stopping abruptly, I turned around to see a woman in a white coat as she held a clipboard and looked at me.

"Yes?" I said as I walked closer to her.

"I am Dr. Thompson," she said extending her hand. I shook it and nodded in recognition, "we ran a few tests on Mr. Bieber but nothing seems to come up wrong. His vitals are on point and so are all his organs. He doesn't seem to have any deadly diseases which leaves us completely oblivious to what's happening to the young man," furrowing my brows, I looked at her like she was crazy.