Chauffeur ~ Chapter 49

Jason P.O.V

"What?" Was the only think that came out of my mouth the moment Jason said that. He couldn't be serious right now. 

"I want you to make love to me" He repeated but it didn't make my confusion any better. I heard him the first time, I just don't understand.

"Damsel... I don't think you know what you are talking about. You're just scared and it's okay, I will be here with you"

"But I want you, King Kong. I want you close to me. I want to meet you intimately and I jus---"

"And you're just scared and want to use me to forget what just happened. That's not a way of forgetting, damsel. I am not going to take advantage of your vulnerability" I explained making him look at me with furrowed eyes.

"Why don't you want to do it?" He demanded making me arch an eyebrow at him and his desire to do something like that right away.

"Aside from me not wanting to take advantage of you. I want it to be special, damsel. For you and for me and this is not way to make it special" That caused Justin pout "We can't be reckless, babe. I know why I'm saying this. You're young and so am I" 

"What are you talking about now? I don't understand anything. You make no sense sometimes, King Kong" Staring at Justin, I debated on whether or not to tell him what really happened. From the start I was planning on letting it be a surprise but what type of person would that make me? Justin will be confused beyond belief and in between that, shit can happen.

Justin could have a break down.

Justin could not accept what is happening to him and want an abortion.

Justin would hate life and me for not telling him.

Justin will walk out of my life for not telling him something that concerns him.

"Come on, get comfortable while I order some room service. I need to tell you something" I said deciding on actually telling him. Those reasons paralyzing me from wanting to be funny.

"What is it? You have HIV? STD? Herpes" He listed waiting for me to nod seriously at one of those which I didn't do. All I did was chuckle at his craziness. God forbid I have any of that shit when I'm dating his fine ass.

"No, it's just something that happened when I was, let's say, dead" Justin looked at me for a minute before leaving for the bathroom. Picking the room phone up, I dialed room service and ordered chocolate covered strawberries, cheese fries, soda, chocolate and strawberry cheesecake, sour patch kids and chicken wings "Room 669, yeah. That would be 7Up. Thanks" I hung up just in time to see Justin walking out of the bathroom in his white boxers.

"What did you order?"

"Food" 

"No shit" I chuckled and mentioned for him to come over. As soon he did, I grabbed his face in my hands and kissed his forehead, letting my lips linger for a while before pulling back.

"How are you?" He shrugged and bit his lip.

"I am fine. Just shook but I guess it will go away" He mumbled "Why did Maxwell said they were after me?" What the fuck? Why would fucking Max tell him those people were after him?

"He told you that?" I asked making him nod.

"He said that after I asked him why the cars are following us if you were back there" Seems legit but still, he had to keep his mouth shut. Now my damsel is going to worry every second of the day... Or that's what he would do.