Chauffeur ~ Chapter 67

Jason P.O.V

Justin was looking at me expectantly and I was thinking about backing off and just telling him some other shit but that would be once again a lie and I'm not really up for that. I don't want to lie to my damsel and have the risk of losing him. True, life is all about risks and whatnot but this is not a risk I am willing to take at all. Not now and not for as long as I possibly can.

"Are you going to talk or not?" He spat making me move my eyes towards him, just then realizing that I was staring into space.

"You know when I got shot?" I asked and he nodded "Well, the goal for the people that shot me was to kill me---"

"Obviously"

"But I didn't. One of them, don't know the name, sent me a message a few after telling me that it was a shame that I didn't die and that you're going to die for me"

"Excuse you?" He snapped.

"They want you dead because they know it will hurt me greatly. But trust me, nothing is going to happen. I'm going to make sure of that"

"And what are you going to do to stop it? You've been carrying a gun around and never told me what for. I thought you'd never use them"

"It's to protect you!" I screamed.

"I don't need that kind of protection, Jason"

"The hell you don't. They want to kill you, Justin! That's a serious case to me and they have to die before you do"

"I don't want the father of my kid to be a killer, Jason! You could go to jail for fuck's sake and I am not going to take my kid to jail to visit you"

"As if you didn't go to jail yourself!"

"What? I've never been to jail. Is this your way of trying to justify yourself? By putting me on the line?"

"I'm not lying about that"

"We've been dating for four years, Jason for fucks sake and you are going to come at me with this bullshit now?"

"We have not been dating for four years" Suddenly, Justin got up from his seat and walked past me while shaking his head.

"I just---" Before he could get his sentence out, Justin stumbled before holding his head and closing his eyes tightly.

I got up from the seat myself and walked over towards Justin before holding his hand in mine "Babe, are you okay?"

"What else have you been lying to me about? I mean, aside from the fact that you were hiding that people want to kill me" He said bitterly as he looked up at me.

"You lost part of your memory" I mumbled "Its why you're thinking half the things you're thinking"

"Like what?"

"Like we are living in 2012. Like you thinking that you're 20 or maybe the fact that you think you are in the Believe Tour or that your parents are still together and who knows what else" I explained and with every spoken word, Justin looked at me like I lost my plot, mind, soul and that I'm going completely insane.

"Why are you lying now?"

"I'm not lying, Justin! You could check the goddamn phone and it will tell you the date. You could call your dad and see that he is getting remarried. You can go on twitter and see that people are going crazy for the purpose tour not the Believe one. You could get everything I'm telling you proven" While I was talking, he was looking at me with narrowed eyes.

"Give me your phone" Without another word, I passed him my phone. Watching him turning it on, the confusion that crossed his face made me want to cry.

"B-But" He stuttered "I'm not crazy. I swear" He whispered.

"I know that, damsel. You don't have to tell me. It's not your fault that you're like this" I paused "it's mine"

"How is it your fault?" He asked in a harsh tone.

"You wanted to get in a train and I wanted to please you so I took you there but the people that want to hurt you were a step ahead of us. They knew where we were and they ganged up on us. As we were running from them in the railroad because they were more than us, you fell somewhere along the way and I guess you hit you head pretty hard because you ended up with a non-chronological amnesia"

"What is a non, whatever you said?"

"You lost your memory but not in order. Like, you're forgetting things messily and not in time order. I don't exactly know how to explain it" I said.

"So you're telling me, I don't remember things? What tour am I doing then? How old am I? You're telling me I forgot the year I was born in? Am I going to stay like this forever? What is going on?" I could only hear the stress in his voice and it was killing me.

"I don't know to be honest, but I don't want you to stay like this" I mumbled.

"How old am I?" He asked.

"You're 22, damsel" Justin stared at me for a while before he started shaking his head.

"I--- I gotta go lay down" He mumbled before walking off to the plane's bedroom. Not giving my first step, Justin stopped and lifted his finger "And don't follow me. I need to be alone" With that being said, he walked towards the bedroom and closed the door.

What the truth the right thing to say?

~<>~

Oh damn 😭 Guys... I got the iPhone 7 omg. I upgraded from a Samsung to an iPhone real quick 😍

Anyhow: how do you like this update?

Plus thanks to @blondemccann for mentioning me in Wattpad interviews. You're amazing!

~ Eli