Chauffeur ~ Chapter 34

Justin P.O.V

"Jason has been shot." Just as those words fled out of Scooter's mouth, I felt my world crashing down. My breath hitched and my chest squeezed painfully.

"W-What?" I stuttered in denial. Jason couldn't be in this situation. No way, he is my superhero. He is the strongest, wisest and most beautiful person I have ever met. The thought of him being potentially hurt does not sit well with me.

"You were the last person Jason called and the paramedics said Jason has been shot...  four times," my vision blurred with unshed tears as Scooter kept talking, "they found Jason an hour later. Having four gunshots pouring out blood for an hour was deadly and Jas-"

"No." I knew what he was going to say and I didn't want to hear it. No, it couldn't possibly be true. It's not true.

"Jason is-"

"No!" I screamed at the top of my lungs as I detached every cord connected to my body trying to get up. The tears now running down my cheeks like the Niagara falls.

"Justin you cann-"

"No!" I screamed again, "Jason cannot be dead!" I cried out as I got up.

"Justin you need t-" I snapped my head towards Scooter and glared at him threateningly.

"Jason is not dead!" I yelled sternly, "Jason is my guardian angel. He has protected me through everything, Scooter. He was the one that deleted all those media articles putting me down. He calmed my Beliebers down in situations I thought were impossible. He has given me some of the best advises. He gave me a purpose to fight for my own happiness. He taught me how to let people think whatever about me because what they say does not affect me. He annoys me to the point where I start thinking he is unique, not because he annoys me, but because he would make me laugh with whatever stupidity he has to say right after. That Jason is not dead." I deadpanned.

"Jus-"

"Jason is not dead. He is stronger than that. No," I sobbed, "No, no, no, no, no!" I screamed as I closed my eyes tightly.

"Jason is not dead!" My eyes snapped open when I let Scooter's loud words sink in. My chest heaved up and down as I stared at Scooter wide eyed.

"It all makes sense now," I mumbled.

"What does?" He asked confused.

"Think about it. I fainted because I thought I got shot four times when in reality Jason was the one being shot. He got shot four times, Scooter, and I felt it all as if it was happening to me," I explained "My King Kong needs me," I mumbled in realization. Just as that thought repeated in my mind, my eyes widened.

"Jus-"

"My King Kong needs me!" I yelled as I looked at him frantically. However, that didn't last long because I started running out of the room and to the hallway where nurses looked at me like I have lost my mind. Well ladies, I might as well have.

"Will you listen to me?!" I heard Scooter yell after me. I turned around and glared at him.

"No! I need to find Jason. I need to see for myself that he is alive and being his annoying self," I yelled back. Not one doubt in my mind that we were causing disruption.

"Justin!" Oh, that's it. I stormed towards him and dabbed a finger into his chest harshly.

"Jason has been shot four times. His chest, which let me tell you one went right through his back. In the stomach and lower abdomen, let me just not tell you about the shot he got in the ribcage. All those shots pierced through his body and I know nothing about his health. Yet here you are calling my name and trying to stop me?"

"How do you know where he got shot?" He asked with a cocked brow.

"Because I felt everything he went through!" I screamed. Suddenly the doors opened slamming against the walls making me turn around rapidly. As soon as my eyes landed on the paramedics rushing a bloody person in with a mask over their face, my guts clenched, "Jason," I whispered, "Jason!" I said louder in realization as I ran towards the rolling bed.

"Sir, you canno-"

"That's my boyfriend you have in that bed!" I screamed.

"We unders-"

"Apparently not because you are trying to get me away from him."

"If you don't let us do our job, the coma he is in will be permanent, sir."

"C-Co-Coma?" I stuttered. The paramedic mentioned the other to keep going with Jason as the one that spoke first kept talking, but my eyes followed Jason's body.

"When we found him, he was already there for an hour. Bleeding through four gunshots, which still amazes us how he could have survived that long. When we got him into the ambulance and put an oxygen mask over his face, we checked him to find out he have fallen into a coma. Now he is going into surgery to extract the bullets from his body, while in a coma. One of them penetrated his back which leads us to potentially believe that his lung got damaged."

"I- I... how long will that take?" I asked.

"It might take us ten to twenty four hours. We honestly don't have a specific time for this case, sir. Operating on someone in a coma has never been a common case." I nodded and let the paramedic slip away, not wanting Jason to suffer any longer because of my selfishness. Scooter led me back to my room without much of a complain from me. From the shock about Jason being shot, to the thoughts circulating my brain. Jason being in a coma and about to go into surgery the most prominent thought.

My King Kong.