Chauffeur ~ Chapter 66

Jason P.O.V

Justin kept staring at me like a lost puppy only helping the increasing pain on my chest. The seconds seemed like hours and the green light only served as my distraction. Justin's silence wasn't helping. Not at all. His eyebrows were furrowed as he stared blankly at the road ahead.

"I'm just---" As his first word left his mouth, my breath hitched. Please don't reject me, please don't reject me, please, please don't reject me.

"Justin, yo---"

"We have four years dating, I would only hope you know I know you love me and I love you right back. I would only hope you have that very clear" Without my permission, my foot pressed on the brake for a second. Letting it go before a car crashed into ours, I tried to regulate my breathing.

"Why would you let me believe you forgot we have said I love you to each other? You broke me for a hot minute there, you asshole" That made Justin look at me with a smirk as he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers

"It's not my fault you cannot let one person think in peace, you impatient jerk"

"I see you haven't forgotten your asshole ways" I huffed as I pulled up next to the private jet I took the liberty of arranging in Justin's name. I mean, he wasn't unable to do it himself, but I wanted to do it anyways. Getting off of the car, we walked to the plane, up the stairs and inside to be greeted by the flight attendant.

"Everything is arranged, sir" She said.

"How long will this flight be?" Justin asked.

"That will be thirteen hours and 10 minutes, Mr Bieber" We nodded and headed towards the seat as the flight attendant closed the plane's door.

"Hello" Looking up, the pilot offered us a smile making us return it right back.

"Hey"

"I hope I make this one flight pleasant for the both of you. If you have any needs, Mary here, will be happy to serve you"

"Thank you" I said politely. With a last smile, he left to the Cabin leaving me and Justin alone as the fly attendant left to who knows where. Buckling ourselves up, we waited until we were in the air to get comfortable. As soon as the belt could be taken off, Justin adjusted himself on my lap and started rubbing his stomach smoothly.

"So, aside from Junior, what other name would you like to name our kid? It could be a girl. We never know"

"Diamond" I said right away "And guess what's going to be her middle name?"

"Oh Jesus"

"I know... So I figured, hey, why not give our kids a middle name they will hate us for? It would be so fun to watch them huff at us for their middle name"

"What the freak? I don't want my kids to hate me, King Kong"

"But where would the fun be? We get to pick any name we want for real people that will live. They will live with that name for the rest of their lives, damsel. Why not play with it? That's a power" Justin thought about it for a minute before moving his eyes towards me.

"What middle name?" The fear was just visible in his tone of voice making me chuckle. Come on, it's not even as bad as he is making it seem.

"Damsel"

"What?"

"I said, Damsel"

"And I said what" He said sassily. Little shit.

"Not you, the middle name"

"Huh?"

"Diamond Damsel Bieber-McCann"

"You are absolutely insane" Was the only thing he said.

"It's a cute name" I argued.

"... You said you would like our kids to hate us, but that sounds cute even. I mean, weird, but cute"

"So? I want my baby girl's middle name to be Damsel"

"Why?"

"Because I call you damsel and it's cute and I want her to have something you have and people could call her DD"

"You want people to call our daughter Dunkin' Donuts?"

"How the fuck did you deduct that?"

"DD... It's what they call Dunkin Donuts" Justin said in a voice that was implying that I was dumb. Which I probably am because I didn't know this until a second ago.

"Whatever"

"Middle name for a boy?"

"Boys" I corrected.

"If you give birth to them, of course"

"But I want two boys" I whined just like one. What's better than having two little me running around? Wanting me to go to their games if they play any. Helping them with their dates with girls or boys. Watching them grow to be handsome. It's going to be amazing and an incredible journey I'm going to love.

"Whatever, we will see" He mumbled "So what?"

"Junior King McCann-Bieber"

"Sounds amazing. Who knew you had it in you?"

"And Brandon Kong McCann-Bieber

"I see what you did there, Jason"

"What did I do?" I challenged.

"You put 'King Kong' as their last names, you corny little shit"

"Oh come on, it sounds so amazing and unique"

"What if we have two girls instead?"

"Two girls and two boys?"

"I did---"

"Then her name would be Miracle Bambi Bieber-McCann" I cheesed making Justin look up at me.

"Bambi?"

"Yup, Ellen would be proud"

"You're fucking crazy, King Kong and I hate me for liking those names" He huffed making me laugh.

"Oh come on, you don't have to pretend. I am just that good with names and originality" I smirked. Rolling his eyes, Justin looked out of the small window as the clouds passed by and he started playing with my fingers.

"Does my mom and dad know what happened?" I had a feeling that this conversation was going to turn out bad. So bad.

"Your mom lives in Hawaii and Jeremy, well Jeremy has been between L.A and Canada, so I haven't contact any of them"

"Hawaii? Why would mom live in Hawaii when her husband is travelling between L.A and Canada?" Husband? Yeah, this is already going downhill.

"Damsel... You think your parents are still together?"

"Think? They've been together ever since My World Tour, Jason. What are you talking about now?"

"Um... Look, babe. I don't want to lie to you anymore. Relationships are not based on lies to protect the other, which is what I've been doing. I think it's time you know the truth because if I keep digging for lies, I will eventually fall into the hole I did myself and I don't want that" My breathing got irregular in a second as Justin sat up and looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"What lies? What truth?"

"It all started two weeks ago..."

~《》~ 

I already have a sequel in mind... Which I probably won't write.

~ Eli