Chauffeur ~ Chapter 57

Justin P.O.V

You know that time where you're feeling some time of way, but don't know what way? Like you don't know if you're sad, happy, wanting to cry or laugh, depressed, tired, energized. Like you want to do a million things at once but then you're like nah.

I'm feeling like that right now as I laid down on the bed, I couldn't skateboard or do anything crazy because Jason said the baby would move from it's place.

"I'm fucking bored!" I exclaimed. The bad part of this along with everything else is that I'm on break from the tour for a couple of weeks which leads me to be back here in L.A.

"Come play video games with me" He suggest but didn't pay attention at all to me. His tongue was poking out of the side of his mouth as he concentrated on the game.

"That's fucking boring too" I huffed "Hey! I know how to cook"

"Good for you. You ain't going to the kitchen"

"Fuck you"

"Fuck me then" He retorted making me huff even more. At this pace, I will not have oxygen to huff on.

"The baby is going to come out as boring as I am bored now. Let's see who is going to want to date our child"

"Don't be so dramatic" He said before throwing me his phone "Entertain yourself"

"Oh yeah. Let's see the bitches you've been texting" I said as I snatched the phone from the bed. I unlocked it went to his messages app "Mhm... And who is Miranda?"

"A cousin"

"What about Gaston?"

"Gang member in Texas" Fuck, he needs to have dirt somewhere.

"I don't trust you" I informed.

"Good for you"

"I'm going to pretend you wrote my song and put it to use"

"What song?" He asked still not looking at me.

"There's the numbers on my phone, go ahead and call em" He only shrugged which irritated me more "You're a bastard"

"You love me though"

"Barely"

"Yeah, right" He retorted.

"Fuck you" I snapped.

"You wish" He chuckled. That's it, going up again I pressed the Miranda contact and pressed call.

"Hello?" A female voice said after like three rings.

"Is this Jason McCann's cousin?" I asked right away.

"Um, yeah? What wrong? Did something happen to him?" She asked worriedly... Hmm, she is just a cousin.

Why is she so worried?

"No, bye" I said before hanging up. Going through his contacts again, I furrowed my eyes at a name of Lucy...

Sounds suspicious.

Hitting the call button, I pressed it to my ear and waited for such Lucy loser to answer. Which she did like seven rings later. Who does that?

"Hello?"

"Who is this?" I asked right away.

"You're the one that called"

"And it's why I'm asking who is this" I retorted. Apparently she is slow too.

"Who the fuck are you?"

"It's what I asked you? Why should I answer a question I asked first?" I spat making Jason pause the game and look at me.