Chauffeur ~ Chapter 109

One more chapter... Shit is going to get emotional💀

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

~three months later~

Justin P.O.V

I was laying down on the bed as Jason was taking a piss in the bathroom while White Chicks was playing on Netflix. It was almost ten at night on a Saturday and Jason and I were having a lazy day. I mean, you could it that since we did basically nothing today.

Jason called back the owner of Los Angeles Lakers and booked and appointment to see when he was going to play in front of him for the first. Jason was pretty chill about it. Just like he should because let's be honest, the man can play.

Jason came back from the bathroom and laid down on his usual spot which was my chest as he placed his hand back on my grown belly. Over the last few months my belly has grown quiet a bit which excited Jason each and everyday because according to him, it's just a reassurance that there were indeed babies inside of me.

He was the cutest little muffin to be honest. He has been paying most of his attention to me and dedicating his time to see if there was anything I needed at all. Doing the chores around the house without complaints at all when the maid was free. It was honestly amazing to see his caring side so often when a few months back Jason would rip the throat of anyone that caught him being nice, but now? Now he didn't give a fuck.

We finished the two rooms for our babies and let me just say it came out better than expected. The boys' room was blue and yellow, the colors that came out on the ball when he bat it, with a few kids paintings on the wall that Jason's brother's helped with. Some like McQueen, a giraffe, the monster from Monster ink or whatever, a painting of a basketball ring in one corner with a basketball being shoot by two little kids that Jason started to say were our kids and Jason took it upon himself to take a wall only for a big ass superman. Although I have to admit that it was amazing.

For the girls room we painted the walls purple and pink, also the colors that came out of the ball, but this time around we didn't know what the fuck to paint on the walls due to our inefficient help when it came to girls which is why we called our moms in. Of course Jazzy and Jason's sisters couldn't stay behind because they wanted to have a say in it. They didn't to turn our daughters room into some shit form Barbie in the dream house or some shit. This included like five Barbie paintings, a horse, dog, cat and other animals the girls swore were in Barbie and the dream house so it had to be on the girls' room. Can't lie, but it was pretty damn adorable the way it came out.

Suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my stomach making me hiss. Jason shot his head up to look at me worriedly but I dismissed him. It probably was just another kick from the bastards that think they are playing football inside of me.

"You okay?" Jason asked making me nod.

"I'm fine. Just a---ah!" I screamed as the pain escalated even more and this time around it didn't go away so soon "Fuck, fuck, fuck" I cursed repeatedly as I sat up while Jason got off my chest. Holding my stomach, I closed my eyes tightly as I groaned loudly.

"What's wrong, damsel? You need a pill or something?" He asked worriedly. I looked at him in the eyes and smiled through my pain because I knew what this meant.

"The babies" I mumbled through gritted teeth "They are coming"

"What?" Jason asked dumbfounded. Rolling my eyes, I slapped him across the face not being able to help myself.