Chauffeur ~ Chapter 16

Jason P.O.V

Justin's tongue explored my mouth making me groan under him as he straddled my waist. We were both in our boxers, kissing every inch of one another, the movie mindlessly playing in the background.

Never in a million years would I have thought this was possible. Me? kissing Justin Bieber? as he kisses me back? yeah, not even my wildest dream could have mastered what is now my reality.

"Kiss me back," he groaned making me realize I stopped kissing him due to my thoughts, "your lips are so soft," he mumbled against my lips. I opened my eyes and stared at his lips after pulling away slightly.

"So are yours," I whispered, "you are awfully skilled," I complimented making him smirk.

"I guess those fan-fictions don't fall far from the truth," he said making me look at him weird, "you know, the ones my fans write? about things that totally hasn't happened and things that they assume happened for real, and people I used to fuck with, and dating people that I don't even know, and doing drugs, and killing people, and having disabilities, and powers, and being a werewolf, and a vampire," he explained making me arch an amused brow and chuckle.

"No, I know that. What I want to know now is if you actually read those things?" he looked nervous and sat up straight on my waist, scratching the back of his head.

"Hey, my fans have a pretty active and vivid imagination... I will tell you that much," I smirked.

"Yeah? tell me the last one you read"

"Well," he started, "there was this one where I was supposedly dating Zayn Malik. Can you believe that? that guy that left One Direction and me, as if," he laughed heartedly, "I remember there was this way too graphic scene of us like, doing it. That was my cue to stop reading that," he scowled.

"You actually read that?" I asked in disbelief. He glared at me and hit my chest.

"Hey, I actually like to see how creative my fans are. If I could, I would make movies out of their books. They would be the best movies out there, believe that," he declared, crossing his arms over his chest still glaring down at me.

I grabbed his sides and flipped us over once again making him gasp and grab my biceps in surprise. Leaning down, I trapped his lips in mine causing a throaty moan to escape him. His hands trailed down my sides until they rested on my ass.

He gripped it tightly and I closed my eyes in bliss, my right hand going down his waist until it came in contact with his groin. Engulfing it in my hands, he opened his mouth in a sensual moan giving me the opportunity to insert my tongue in his mouth once again in a heated kiss.

My left hand reached up, lacing my fingers through his silky, luscious hair before pulling it lightly. 

"You weren't lying," he mumbled against my lips. I pulled away and looked at him, chest heaving up and down harshly at the lack of oxygen my lungs were getting.

"About what?" I asked confused.

"Your lips and body being mine for the night," I saw a light blush making its way to his cheeks as he said that, his ears visibly catching on fire as they turned bright red.

"I wouldn't lie about that," he hummed and then frowned as if he remembered something.

"Fuck," he mumbled, "I have a meeting with Scooter soon and if I'm late he would probably castrate me and feed me my own dick and balls," I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"We don't want that now, do we?" he looked at me for a second before shaking his head.

"We don't want that," he agreed. I got off of him and put my clothes on, at the same time he searched for some clean clothes of his own and put them on. Once he was ready, I opened the bedroom door and mentioned for him to go first making him huff and storm out. Walking out, I closed the door behind me before jogging after him.