Chauffeur ~ Chapter 64

Jason P.O.V

Whether is for one or the other, Justin's and I relationship seems to be chaotic everywhere you looked at it. Either, hospital because of me or screams because of him and this shit is beyond exhausting. All I ever want is to have time with my boyfriend, to not care about anything or anyone. To just live and enjoy our pregnancy.

"Relatives of Justin Bieber?" I stepped up and acknowledged the doctor "What are you for the patient?"

"Boyfriend" I mumbled.

"I see, well, the patient had a pretty hard fall. His head was smashed against whatever he fell on and we had to stitch it up. Although it was an impactuful fall, there is nothing too drastic about the fall, he does have a concussion and will forget things that have happened"

"The baby. How is the baby?" I asked. Dreading but wanting to know the answer.

"Thankfully, he didn't lose the baby and I'm surprised. Most pregnant people that fall when they are seven about to be eight weeks long, lose the baby seeming as it's still pretty weak and not developed at all. But your baby is there, hanging on" As he said that, I breathed in relief "He does have to take a break from everything. There is a risk the baby might be lost if something goes wrong. Or if the baby is put through a lot of stress. These are thing that could harm it"

"Gotchu, doc"

"Overall, the scare the fall. Just take care of him. Take him away from the spotlight for a little while, until there is not risk at all" I nodded "You can go in and see him" As he walked away, I turned to my crew to see them smiling.

"They are okay" I mumbled "My babies are okay!" I said louder and I embraced the guys in a group hug.

"Congrats, Jason" Pulling away, I looked them in the eye.

"I want them all dead. Put together the whole gang. All three hundred of you, track them all down and kill them. I don't want a scene like this one once again, you got it? You find them, you kill them"

"Yes, sir"

"I don't want them badly hurt, I don't want them in a coma. I want them dead. Am I making myself clear?"

"Yes, sir" They all said making me nod.

"Boss, what happened to the bomb in the train?" Jeffrey asked.

"Couple of them stayed in the wagon. I don't think they would have exploded themselves, unless that's a kink of theirs" I chuckled.

"True"

"Now go, plan whatever you need to plan because as soon as he can get out of here, we're disappearing" They nodded and left. Walking to Justin's room, I sneaked my head in to see him looking around boringly "Hey, damsel" I whispered making Justin look at me.

"King Kong!" He cheered making me smiled widely.

"How are you feeling, babe?" I asked as I took a seat on a chair next to his bed.

"Well, aside from feeling like a thousand bricks fell on my head, I'm feeling hungry and the food here is nasty" He pouted and I never fell my heart skip more beats ever before.

"I'm so glad you're okay, babe"

"I barely remember what happened... Just that we were on a train"

"Then you fainted and hit your head. That's why your head hurts" He hummed and placed his hands on his tummy.

"Is our baby okay?"

"Our baby is just fine" I reassured "Although the doctor did say that I need to take you away from the spotlight for a while, you know what that means?" Justin looked at me for a few seconds before he started shaking his head.

"I'm not going to let my fans down like that, Jason. No"

"I understand that, damsel, but our baby and you are in the line and I'm not going to risk it. I'm not even telling you to cut the tour short, only to take a break from it"

"But I can't do that"

"Only until you're like a few more weeks or a month long. I'm not going to risk our baby's life" Justin looked at me for a minute before sighing and nodding.

"Fine"

"Good because after you can leave this place, we're out"

"Where to?"

"Bora Bora"

~《》~

Put those black clothes away 😂

~ Eli