Chauffeur ~ Chapter 75

Jason P.O.V

Ducking behind the turned couch, I aimed my gun but realized that they were to close and if I shoot, they would know where I am here and end me on the spot. Looking around, I tried to spot a place I could roll over to without being noticed, but there was no way I could move without them noticing some movement.

But aren't you King Kong though?!

My conscience screamed at me making my heart clench. I knew if Justin was somehow near to being himself, he would chew my head up for thinking that I couldn't do something. My damsel is the type of person that believes and have the certainty that a blind person could see if they only believe in themselves. My damsel is the type of person to believe that a paralyzed individual could walk again only if they believe that dreams come true.

I am just not so sure he has that mentality after what I did to him.

Many may say that I have nothing to do with what's happening to Justin but I know I have everything to do with it. I am the one that got into a gang once again for thinking that I once again got played. I was the one to survive and come back to life not realizing that Justin would be put in danger for that. I am the one that put Justin into that train knowing the threat that was out there aimed at him. I was the one that ran first without making sure Justin was in front of me, safe. I was the one that instead of attending Justin when he was in need, emptied my gun on the ones that were after us. I was the one that killed our baby. I am the one that there is to blame for my damsel's memory lost. I am the one that should be in a hospital bed with multiple gunshots, not Justin.

I am the one to blame.

Coming back to reality, I realized my breathing was irregular and my damped fists were closed so tight to the point where I could feel myself shaking with anger, bitterness, self-hatred, disgust and hurt. Those were the main emotions running through my body and that made me do the next most stupid thing I could ever think of in my life aside from surviving those gunshots.

I stood up from behind the couch as I cleared my throat and attracted the attention of the men roaming around.

"Looking for someone?" I asked loudly. Not one single ounce of fear running through me.

"Yeah, we were looking for you, McCann" Smirking I stepped forward and tilted my head to the side like a puppy that was getting scolded.

"Sorry, I was looking for rats behind that couch when I realized that they were actually pretty big and standing all around this room, so I decided to stand too"

"You're going to die, McCann"

"Yeah? How many times have you said that? And how many times have I survived? Let me tell you something, I am looking so damn much like I cat that I might start up by chewing all you rats up since I already have nine lives"

"That's the worst shit I've heard all my live"

"So you meant to tell me you didn't hear your mom telling your father she should have done the abortion on you?" I chuckled making the guy glare at me.

"I'm not the one that was dodging a coat hanger in the womb like your precious boy toy. You're joking with the wrong person" He spot.

"My boy toy? That I know of, your brother hasn't been near my dick for years" Moving my eyes towards the younger guy that was next to Trevor, I smirked noticing how his eyes were wide "Or have you, dear Franklin?"