Chauffeur ~ Chapter 62

Jason P.O.V

Getting into the SUVs, we headed to the closest train station. Justin was bouncing on his seat as he cheered excitedly. Honestly, who's kid is this? He can't be twenty two years old. That just cannot be possible. I mean, maybe his birth certificate says that, but the way he is doesn't... And I love it.

"Are we there yet?"

"Don't even start"

"Goddamn, someone is grumpy" Rolling my eyes, I just kept on driving. If I did engage in an argument with him, it would never stop.

°°°

Shortly after, we arrived at the A, C, F and J train station. Without waiting for nobody else, Justin got off of the car and looked around amazed. I still can't believe Justin haven't been on a train before. What kind of life is that?

"Damsel, wait up!" I called after him as I got off myself and joined my gang with a grin "So this is how is going to go" I started looking over to where Justin was standing.

"I want Jeffrey and Alonso to take both of the SUVs and drive around. When we get off the train, I will call you to come pick us up. The rest comes with Justin"

"Why does he needs protecting here, boss? The danger is in L.A"

"Their gang has members everywhere, Just like mine so you better pay attention. Until we kill them all, we are not save"

"Yes, sir"

"Let's get going" I ordered and walked over to Justin. Throwing my arm around his shoulder, we walked down the stairs and into the almost empty station. The two or three people around, turned to look but kept staring for a little longer. Justin proceeded to walk but once he got stuck, he looked at me.

"It won't let me through" He mumbled.

"We need to buy a metrocard, damsel" His cheeks turned into a crimson color making me smile softly "It's okay, babe. Come here" As soon as he was by my side, we walked to the machine and bought a 30 dollars metrocard. When we were through, we walked towards the A train towards Jay St "We're going to stop in Jay Street MetroTech and then take it back again to 14th street, transfer to the L and get off in the 1st avenue" I explained.

"Got it" Aide said. I gave them all a look as I lifted my jacket and showed them the gun, they all nooded.

The train came and we got in. There was only an older lady sitting down with closed eyes, which was acceptable. Justin looked around and took his phone out before starting to snap pictures. Until the train closed its doors and started moving. Right then and there, Justin stumbled and was about to fall if I didn't catch him on time.

Now, some other time watching him fall would be the laugh of the day, but a fall like this could be fatal for our baby.

"Holy shit" Justin mumbled before chuckling "That was so fun" He giggled.

"Yeah, fun. How about you take a seat?"

"I don't wanna. Let's take a selfie, King Kong" Rolling my eyes, I stood next to him and waited for him to snap a picture, once he did, I took a seat and let my head lean against the metal wall, but of course, I couldn't enjoy it, could I?

"We're fucked" I heard Maxwell mumble from next to me.

"What happened? We haven't even made the first stop" I mumbled, done with everyone's bullshit already.

"The lady we saw when we came in, keeps looking at Justin with a smirk as she texts"

"Why should that concern us? Justin is famous, the lady is probably telling whoever that she is in a train with him" I concluded.

"Look at the side of her hip and under her, boss" He mumbled making me turn my head around and surely there it was, the print of a gun and a black duffle bag under her seat. Which could only mean one thing.

A bomb.

"Fuck" I mumbled. Getting up, I walked over to Justin and stood in front of him.

"What's up?" He asked as he looked at me happily, I caressed his cheek and smiled at him.

"You know I'd never let anything happen to you or our baby, right?"

"Right..." He repeated skeptically.

"Whatever happens tonight, just know it's not going to happen to you, got it?" I mumbled before kissing him deeply. Justin pulled away and looked at me.

"What do y---"

"I love you, okay? You'll always and forever be my damsel and not even three hundred bullets or a thousand bombs can change that, okay?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I lied"

"About what?"

"Boss, a minute until the first stop"

"Those people are not behind Maxwell, they are after you. They couldn't end me, and they want to end you, but I will not let that happen. Trust me. Do you trust me?"

"Jason" Justin whispered, tears blurring his eyes.

"Do you trust me?" I asked once again.

"Yes, with my life"

"I love you, damsel"

"I love you too, King Kong"

"This is Unica... Next stop is Chambers"

In the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit, amen.

~《》~

.... I did nothing. Do y'all need a following chapter? 👀😏

~ Eli