Chauffeur ~ Chapter 45

Jason P.O.V

Justin only stared at me as I scratched my neck uneasily. I mean, I am not one for sappy shit, but apparently, Justin can make me do shit I have never planned on doing in my life. Like, what have this world come to? It's crazy.

"There is a meaning as to why I call you King Kong too. It was not only to come back at you because you called me damsel" He said making me look at him with a soft smile. 

"I know" I said swiftly making him look at me like I'm crazy. Like for real, he stared at me for a whole minute with a confused face. 

"How the heck?" He asked sounding aggraviated.

"It's hard to explain, damsel. Let's just say that I heard everything you told me back when I was in the hospital and no, this is not some paranormal shit" I chuckled. Knowing that he was thinking hard about me knowing what he said.

"Then, how the heck?" I shrugged and let him keep on calling my name as I got up and walked to the bathroom "Jason!" Sticking my head out of the door, I looked at him lazily.

"Damsel, babe, you wouldn't understand because even I have a hard time understanding all this" He pouted making me shake my head and go back into the bathroom.

After I took a piss, I washed my hands and walked back to the room to see Justin on his phone looking down at it.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I walked over to him.

"On Instagram and there's screenshots of our video all over" He mumbled as I sat next to him.

"Give me. I'll read it" I said taking the phone from him. Going into the Instagram so. For the time, I was doing with Twitter and it's bullshit.

"What if they are hating?" I heard Justin ask making me look at him just to see if he was serious.

"Damsel, either way, people are going to talk shit. They will never shut the fuck up about a life that is not theirs. So, just give zero fucks about it. This is between us only. Not between us and your millions of Beliebers" I said making me nod slowly but surely.

"Okay... Just start reading before I have a pack attack" I put my hand on Justin's thigh as I chuckled at his antics.

"Okay so... jdbshoe.... what kind of name is that? People be hoe shaming themselves for you, damsel" I said while looking at him  as he smirked.

"That's just love... Now go on before I have to read them myself"

"Damn, impatient much?" I rolled my eyes and kept on reading the damn comments. I mean, it's nice to see my damsels fans supporting him but it's not like I give a fuck.

Sorry, dedicated fans.

"Jason!" I looked at Jason with an arched eyebrow.

"Jason? Well, that's new for the past what? Couple of weeks?" I chuckled making Justin hit my arm harshly.

"I swear to baby jesus, boy" I blew him a loud kiss before truly getting to read the comments from my damsel's fans.

"Again, as I was saying when you do rudely interrupted me because that's all you do, interrupt my life because you ain't finish yet. Well, let me tell you ain't Kanye West, oight?"

"You're so fucking annoying. Give me that you fucker" He said before watching the phone from my hand.

"Well, that was rude. I ain't Taylor Snake and you're not Kanye West, okay?"

"Taylor Snake?" He asked confusedly.

"Yeah, that's her new name after what she did to Kanye and Kim, my fave couple" I said as I faked being hurt.