Chauffeur ~ Chapter 80

Jason P.O.V

Arriving at the club, I parked a block away to prevent the valet from parking the car for me. Who knows how fast we will need to walk out of that place before it blows up.

"Sir, are you okay?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You were laughing at nothing." Shrugging, I just walked straight to the security guard and gave him a sly smile as he let me inside right away.

Not wanting to waste my time on nonsense, I looked around and spotted the target sitting by the VIP area with some hoes on his lap

Now, you see. He ain't really my main man but since he is dying on my behalf, I shall act as if he is. He is the one that made me lose not only my unborn child, but my fucking everything as well. I am not a man of peace. Never was and never will be. Much less when everything I have is being ripped away from my palms without me being able to do anything. If I don't do anything about my life, nobody is going to. Nobody is going to care about my life as much as I care about it.

"I will approach"

"Right" They said as they looked over at the guy that was having the time of his life... For now that is. Unless he is going to have the time of his death at his grave.

"You're doing it again" I heard Maxwell say.

"Doing what?"

"Laughing with yourself"

"Just make sure to do your part" I said chuckling and walked over to the man's VIP area and stood in front of him. Patiently waiting for the fucker looked up and finally notice me. Once he did, his smirk got even wider as he rushed his sluts to the side.

"McCann? Is that really you?"

"No, my unknown twin" I replied sarcastically.

"I wouldn't doubt. I would think you're off mourning the death of your unborn baby. You know? The one you were having with that freak?"

"If I were you, I'd watch what I say. It's not like you're on my white list either" I said lightly as the people around us looked at us in amusement.

"It's not like I want to be there, McCann" I chuckled and smirked at his cocky, arrogant ass.

"You're about to wiped off of the face of the earth. Maybe you will land where my boy's memory did thanks to you. If so, make sure to return it"

"Are you on drugs? You clearly don't know what you're talking about, McCann" Within a few seconds, I took my gun out and shoot the air making the people in scream and start looking around.

"Did you really think you would cause such damage and walk out of it unharmed? Because if so, you have really underestimated me, Reyes"

"Actually I did, but because I was coming for you next. Starting tomorrow was going to be the start of your hunt down but apparently you got to it first"