Chauffeur ~ Chapter 24

Justin P.O.V

"Oh God," I groaned.

"You don't want me to bring him out? Why? You have something to hide?" Ellen asked. Egging on me to crack under her pressure.

"Stop it, Ellen," I said. Praying to God to stop this madness. If in this couple of months I have learned anything about Jason is that he has no filter in that tongue of his. Much less when it includes embarrassing me.

"Do you want me to bring his chauffeur out here?" I wish my fans could stop screaming for once, but that's not going to happen, is it? Much less when they were screaming their heads off for Jason to come out here and embarrass the life out me, "the audience asked for it and since we give the audience what they want, bring Jason McCann out here," okay then. Screams were heard even louder causing me to look up. I looked over to where I came from to see Jason walking towards us with that cool limp of his. The smirk on his face visible to the Aliens in Jupiter.

"Hello," Jason said as he hugged Ellen.

"Hello there, Jason," Ellen greeted back, "Justin, would you look at that? There's no more chairs. Do you mind sharing yours with your chauffeur?" I knew she was up to something. Jason turned to me and his smirk got wider. I was about to stand up when he stopped me.

"It's alright. I'll just seat here, right next to you," he said and took a seat on the arm of the chair next to me.

I stared at him for a second, hoping he'd see the murderous look on my face until louder screams interrupted my thoughts

I stared at him for a second, hoping he'd see the murderous look on my face until louder screams interrupted my thoughts. I looked at Ellen to see her looking at us with a creepy smile. I smiled back at her swiftly before her eyes shifted to Jason.

"So, I noticed that when we hugged you smelt really good, Jason," Ellen said as she looked between us while I raised a brow at her weird approach of a conversation.

"Showers are essential on a daily basis, dear," Jason said coolly, "with a hint of cologne. Not much of it either," for some odd reason the crowd laughed at this idiot along with Ellen. Honestly, that wasn't even funny, just corny if you ask me.

"Is that why Justin was basically biting your neck in this picture?" Ugh, not that picture again. Jason looked at the screen to his side and chuckled deeply into the microphone.

 Jason looked at the screen to his side and chuckled deeply into the microphone