Chauffeur ~ Chapter 15

Justin P.O.V

I got up from the floor and put a pair of Calvin Klein underwear on before grabbing my phone and dialing Jason's number, my mind set on getting this straight.

"Hello?" I heard him say into the phone.

"Jason, I need you to come back here as soon as you can," I said trying to keep my voice steady in contrary to my hands.

"Yes sir, are we going somewhere?" he asked rather professionally making me kiss my teeth and roll my eyes at his changed behavior.

"No, just come back here with no further questions," I heard him mumble an 'okay' before hanging up. Taking a deep breath, I took a seat on the edge of the bed and started fidgeting my fingers.

Why am I so nervous?

It could be the fact that I was going to prove people right. The same people that thought calling me gay would make them cool, those same people that judged me off of a hairstyle.  I would prove those same individuals right if I did what I was planning on doing to Jason.

Given, I don't care about what people say or think about me, but what about my fans? they have defended me restlessly against those gay rumors since what seemed like forever, and to come out and basically say 'I know what you've done for me, but they were right', I feel like that would be a slap to the face.

Not saying that being gay is wrong, everybody is their own person and I encourage people to be themselves at all times, unless being themselves means that they harm others in any way, other than that, I support everybody.

I will go ahead and confess that I have watched gay porn before, I've even jerked off to them once or twice. However, I don't consider myself homosexual for doing that. Then again, I could just be in Narnia freezing my ass off in denial, just like that lady at the supermarket said.

What I don't understand is why the thought of Jason and I freaked me out so much? other than the fact that I have seen and used gay porn for my own pleasure before, I've never seen any other dude naked other than myself, but I don't know how I'm going to react when that happens in real life, if it ever does.

Perhaps I was just scared of taking it further than a kiss?

A knock on my bedroom door brought me back to reality and suddenly my palms got damped and my heart stopped.

This is ridiculous.

I got up from the bed and walked over to the door before opening it.

Jason stood there, completely dried off and fully clothed causing disappointment within me, which was surprising to say the least. I shook my head and opened the door wider for him to walk in.

"So, what is it that you need?" he asked as he looked around awkwardly. I glared at his back and crossed my arms over my chest after closing and locking the door.

"So what? now you're going to act childish about what happened?" I asked making him turn around and look at me in disbelief.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked, "act as if I just didn't make a mistake with my boss?"

"So what? you want to even out the balance so you don't feel alone in this?" I asked walking over to him as he looked at me suspiciously.

"What are you talking about?" he asked backing up. His actions suddenly making me feel like I had the power in this situation, which I took to my advantage.

"You want me to make a mistake as well?" I asked, the back of his knees hitting the edge of my bed making him fall on it. He laid on his elbows as he looked up at me in surprise.

"Are you high damsel?" he asked following my moves as I climbed up the bed and straddled his lap.

"That nickname-" I trailed off, "I have grown to like it you know, it doesn't even sound that bad"

"Good for you. Now get off of me so I can-" cutting him off with a kiss, he mumbled the rest of the sentence against my lips.

After a minute of struggling to speak against my lips, Jason gave up and gripped my torso comfortably tight causing a moan to surface into our atmosphere.

"Just-"

"Shh," I shushed as I gripped his hair tightly around my fingers before pushing his head back making him growl with what I hope was pleasure.

"What has gotten into you?" he hissed as he opened his eyes and looked at me. I bit my lip and stared at his neck, dreamily if you will.

"You've gotten into me," I whispered angrily, "you've gotten in my head and now I can't get you out. Your fucking personality, your endearing nicknames, your laugh, your lips... Gosh, your lips," Jason looked at me like someone had slapped him into another family.

"I should be the one saying this. You just hit me like a truck and I'm not supposed to react? you come at me with your sarcasm, your attitude, your body, your kindness, your laugh, your sense of humor, your weirdness, your goddamn body, and you expect me not to react?" I looked at him weirdly with a smile displaying on my face, "you're driving me crazy," he concluded, "my act from earlier was merely bottled up feelings making themselves known"

"So, I am your type after all huh?" I smirked.

"I think you already knew that," Jason stated rolling his eyes.

"So maybe I did, and what?"

"What are you doing to me Justin?" he groaned as he fell down on the bed while covering his face with his hands, "you know this, whatever this is, can't happen. And not because of me, but because I know you wouldn't allow it"

Leaning down without another word, I pressed my lips against his as I started grinding on his sweatpants covered lower half, but Jason had other plans. In a swift movement, he turned us over and got on top, grinning before he started grinding on me making me moan as I ran my hands over his stomach and chest from under his shirt.

"Take it off," I whined. Obeying, he took his shirt off while looking at me and biting his lip before he threw it on the floor and leaned down to press his lips on mine.

"You're beautiful," he whispered against my lips before I grabbed the back of his neck and closed the space between them. I ran my tongue over his bottom lip and he parted them slightly allowing my tongue to roam every inch of his mouth, making us both moan in pleasure. His hands travelled down my stomach and to the waistband of my boxers.

"Wait," I yelled suddenly making Jason pull back and stare at me.

"What is it?" he asked, his eyes darkened with the heat of the moment.

"What are we going to do?" I asked looking up at him.

"What are we going to do?" he repeated, "I don't know. What do you want us to do Damsel?" he asked looking at me expectantly and hopeful.

"What do I want us to do?" I asked, "Hell, I don't know. I don't know how it works with two, you know, males," I confessed, "I mean, I've watched gay porn but that's porn, we all know it's different from real life. Like, Isn't it nasty to stick your thing where others take a shit from?" I asked in disbelief.

"Isn't it nasty to stick your thing where bitches bleed for a week straight?" he retorted.

"If you put it that way," thinking about it actually made me want to gag, but then again, when you're actually doing it you're not thinking about that stuff, "I called you because I just wanted to kiss you. Feel your lips again without being scared of my own feelings"

"Then we can spend the whole night kissing if you don't plan on going anywhere. My lips are all yours for the night"

I bit my lips in hopes of stopping the stupid smile from showing any more than it already has. Leaning up, I pressed my lips against his, taking his offer and running with it because nothing would make me happier, at the end of the day he said it.

His lips are all mine for the night.