Chauffeur ~ Chapter 8

Jason P.O.V

I watched from the sidelines as Justin kept trying to wipe the floor but the front row people kept spilling water on it as if it was all a joke to them.

"Yo, stop it!" Justin exasperated, "come on, I said stop it," he repeated as the front row mocked him with laughter and disrespect. "Yo, what are you doing? come on," I wanted to laugh so badly at his distress, but I knew that would only add to the sour mood he was already in.

"Guys! yo! Listen to me, are you listening?" he said into the microphone earning himself screams from the crowd. "Okay, I'm trying to wipe the floor, give me a second yo," Justin said while still trying to wipe the floor when suddenly he tossed the cloth he was wiping it with, "guys never mind, I'm done, I'm not doing the show," it took me a few seconds to understand what was happening and if he was serious or not, "I'm not doing the show," he repeated sounding aggravated as he walked off the stage.

My eyes were wide in disbelief as I saw Justin coming my way with an annoyed face while brushing his hair back with his fingers. Now is when I really can say he is a damsel in distress, but I wouldn't joke about it at a time like this. . . oh man, who am I kidding? once he was close enough, I smirked.

"Why in such distress Damsel?" he glared at me and that only made my smirk grow wider.

"Piss off Jason," he said walking backstage and right out of the building where everything was lighting up with camera flashes, fuck. I speed walked towards angry bird and tried to protect him the best way I could all the way to the car. Where were his bodyguards when they are needed? nobody knows, seems to me like they all quit when I got hired.

"Justin, Justin! is the show over?" stupid.

"Why is nobody out but you?" irrelevant.

"Did you get kicked out?!" nonsense.

"Justin, where are you headed next?" mind your business.

I saw Justin's annoyed face and it looked like he was about to start cussing everybody and their mother out. Deciding to help, I turned to the paparazzi trailing behind us before I lifted my hands up to stop them.

"Yo!" I yelled over everybody and suddenly everything went quiet. Shit, was I that loud? nevertheless I took it as a good thing, "do you mind backing the fuck off? the guy had a long ass day and all you're doing is adding to the stress. Go stalk someone else," I demanded, "did you know Taylor Swift, The Weeknd, and Drake are all coming out from the back door? And you're here getting nothing from Justin," lying for a good cause is always good, don't let anybody tell you differently.

Like rats when the lights are turned on, they all scattered and ran towards the back door. I am more than sure I am going to make headlines in like two hours for this, as if I give a fuck.

We reached the car and I turned the engine on before pulling out of the parking lot and into the road, driving down on the south lane.

"Thank you for that," I heard him mumble under his breath from the back seat. I looked at him for a split second through the rear mirror and nodded swiftly.

"There's no need to thank me, It's what I'm here for," I said as I went through the stop signs and red lights, "what happened though Damsel?" I asked concerned about his behavior lately seeming as this was not his first time slipping up in public. I mean, chairs being flipped in public establishments? I wanted to kick his ass for being a brat, but then he explained he got some bad news and that to me, is forgivable.

"They wouldn't listen to me," he said just like that.

"Not everybody has to listen to you, you know? you're not royalty"