Chauffeur ~ Chapter 42

Jason P.O.V

Aide and the rest arrived at the hotel room we were in while Justin was still in the room doing who knows what. Although, I made sure he wasn't anywhere near us before I started talking.

"Justin is being threatened" I stated making them look at me like I was talking gibberish.

"What?" Maxwell asked.

"The people that got me, they are trying to come after Justin because I didn't die" I tried to explain further "I want you all to have all your senses sharp. Keep a look out for Justin at all times. While he is on stage, talking to somebody. You keep an eye on him. Especially the concerts"

"Why?" Had to be Maxwell asking that dumb ass question.

"These people could buy tickets to go see him, Maxwell. These are not private shows. I need Justin save, and I can count on you for that, right?" I asked.

"Sure you do, boss" Michael said.

"For this, I called Ramon ---"

"Our weapon dealer?"

"Do you know any other Ramon, Maxwell" He shook his head "Exactly. We will all carry two guns. Fully loaded at all times starting tomorrow. If you see anyone, and I mean anyone, approaching Justin that does not look like his fans would ---"

"Twelve years olds?"

"Maxwell, don't make me kick your ass into Mars. You're pissing me off" I snapped "His fans are young, yet, these people could use whoever to confuse us. So, we will not let anyone close to Justin. Anyone suspicious, you don't just go ahead and start shooting, you approach and warn the person to back off, if they give you a hard time, I give you permission to shoot. Only if the person uses force with you. I will take Justin out of that place as soon as I can and I expect you guys to keep things clean. Fans will record everything at all times and so will paparazzi. It's your and my job to keep those evidence away. Am I making myself clear?" I asked.

"Yes, sir" They all said just as Justin walked out of the room.

"Having a reunion without me?" Maxwell looked at him in confusion and I know he was about to open his goddamned mouth.

"Maxwell, you better shut the fuck up" I hissed making them all look at me like I was crazy.

"Damn" I heard him mumble. I rolled my eyes and turned to Justin to see him looking at me in confusion.

"Ready, damsel?" I asked making him nod. I mentioned everybody to walk out of the room. As soon as we stepped out of the building, paparazzi stared flashing their cameras.

Maxwell, Aide and Michael walked in front of Justin while Alonso and Jeffrey walked on each side of Justin and I was walking behind him. Placing my hand on his lower waist, I led him towards the SUV parked in the front. Opening the door for Justin, he walked in and I closed the door. I turned around and looked at the guys as they waited for instructions.

"Maxwell, Aide, Michael and Alonso take the other SUV" I said as I tossed Michael the keys "And Jeffrey, come with us" We parted ways and got into the SUV. Looking at the back seat, Justin was there, shirtless.

"Where did your shirt go?" I asked as Jeffrey got into the SUV.

"I thought you were going to be the only one in the car" He mumbled as he looked between me and Jeffrey.

"Damsel, things are going to change for the time being" I said making him look at me confused.

"What do you mean?"