Chauffeur ~ Chapter 47

Justin P.O.V

Squeezing Jason's hand in mine, we walked outside the arena. Where screaming fans and annoying paparazzi were blocking the way to our SUV. The paparazzi's questions were clashing with the fans screams making everything sound and look chaotic. My ears felt like they would start bleeding any second. 

Jason felt tense against me. His eyes looking everywhere. His palms were damped and cold. The thing is that it was not only him, the rest of Jason's crew was also looking around disoriented. It looked like they were creating a human shield against me.

"Jas---" My sentence was cut off when gun shots were being heard making me gasp while everybody else screamed and started running. Suddenly, Jason let go of my hand and whipped a gun out of the inside of his jacket.

Since when does he have a gun?

Even after all the commotion, papz were still trying to take pictures. It amazes me to the length these people would go to have a photo of people just like them. My mind was racing with every little thing that could possibly be going on. 

Are the people that shot Jason still on his back?

"Get Justin to the car and drive off, now Maxwell!" Before I could protest, Maxwell grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to the SUV. He opened the back door and pushed me in before jogging to the driver's seat. I stared out of the window to see Jason and the rest talking to each other as they looked around. Although that didn't last long before Maxwell drove off.

Five minutes into the road, Maxwell kept looking on the reviewer mirror before he had it and started cursing like a sailor.

"Justin, call Jason and pass me the phone" Doing as he said, I dialed Jason's phone and waiting until he picked up.

"What is it, damsel?" He asked right away.

"Maxwell wants to talk to you" I said before passing Max the phone. 

"Jason? They are following the car, boss" He said making my eyes widen before turning around and looking at a black van driving crazily fast "We are now going into Madison ave... Yeah... Okay, sir. See you" He ended the call and passed the phone to me with a smirk "Hold tight, sir" He said and I could barely wrap my head around it when the car was basically flying through the empty ave of New York.

That's when the shooting started once again.

"What are they after?" I asked as my heart raced out of my chest.

"They are after you. But don't worry, they will not do anything to you" After me? What have I done for them to come after me? I mean, people hate me but not to the point that they want to kill me. Or at least that I know of.

In a swift movement, Maxwell pulled over and parked the car. What the fuck is he doing? He wants to get us killed or some shit? I am not up to die at this age. I couldn't be more confused than I was now. 

"No matter what, you do not get out of this car? Got it? Jason will kill me if anything happens to you. You stay here" He said as he got a gun out of his waistband.

"What are you going to do?" 

"Protect you while Jason comes. He is on his way" He said before getting out of the car as the van parked and three guys came out of it. Just as Maxwell and the other guys started shooting, a SUV I recognized as mine, pulled up and out came Jason, Aide, Jeffrey, Michael and Alonso with guns in their hands as they started shooting.

Hell just broke loose.

~《》~ 

Look at that... Another update.

~ Eli