Chauffeur ~ Chapter 63

Jason P.O.V

The doors to the stop opened but even before we could move, the lady took her gun out and pointed it at us as other five guys walked in.

"This is not your stop, is it, McCann?" Furrowing my eyebrows, I looked at her for a second.

"The death of all your other people haven't been a clear message? I don't care how much of you there is, you're not getting to him" I said pointing at Justin who was being held back in a corner by Michael as he cried silently.

"You're not coming off this one. That's for sure"

"Y'all talk so much crap and don't do any work. If I was your boss, I would've killed you all myself" Talking like this in front of Justin is for sure generating an argument but right now I'm not his lover. Right now I'm a leader and a protector and I'm not going to act as anything less.

For justin, my baby and the gang.

"Talk" One of the boys chuckled "Is this talk to you?" I saw it before he actually did it. He raised his gun and aimed it at Justin but Michael acted just in time to fire his gun, even if he missed but that gave us time.

Running towards one of the side seats, I hid behind it and started shooting whoever from the other gang, but they were also hiding. Turning my head in a fast second, I saw Justin starstruck as he looked at everything around him.

"Justin, get under the seat!" I yelled after him, but he kept staring "Justin, get down for fucks sake!" I yelled but nothing "Michael, cover me" I crawled to where Justin was and grabbed his hand before bringing him down "Damsel"

"You're going to die" Justin choked on the tears.

"I don't care" I said truthfully.

"But I do!" He suddenly screamed "I care if you die or not, Jason. It seems like I care more about your goddamn life, than you do and I'm tired of it. I don't want our baby to grow up without you, don't you get it?! Please care about your life"

"I care! But I just care about yours more. You're the one carrying our baby, understand that"

"And you understand that this is a ride or die, right? Right now, I'm choosing to be a rider"

Before I could comprehend anything he just said, the second gun on my boot was being snatched.

"Justin!" Too late, he was already shooting everyone in sight, but his aim wasn't that good. Which was bad seeming as like 10 other people came from the wagon in front of ours and walked in before they started shooting.

"What do we have here? Bieber trying to be brave?" One of them said which was bad because Justin aimed and shoot at his head... Which he asserted.

Fuck, he is in the open.

"Aide!" I yelled making her jump out of her spot and move Justin just as three bullets came towards him. I started shooting with the single gun I had, but the bullets were running out and so far, they were only three gone out of 20 "Bullets, now" I ordered making Maxwell hand me a pack of 10 bullets.

"Why do you want to kill me so bad?" Justin said making me snap my head towards him in a second.

What the fuck is he doing now?!

"Since your boy toy didn't die, the boss wants you dead"

"Am I such a threat to all of you bunch of cowards?"

"Threat where? You're nothing but an annoying fly in our camp day"

"Learn how to compare" Two dead bodies on Justin's pocket. What have this come to?