Chauffeur ~ Chapter 61

Justin P.O.V

As soon as the plane landed in NYC, Jason took my hand and intertwined it with his before getting off of the plane. The dark sky and bright moon, greeted us warmly while we walked to the SUV.

"What's the plan?" I asked as I walked into the car while Jason was holding the door open. He closed the door and walked around towards the driver's seat.

"What you mean? We're going to a hotel for a few hours and then head to a train station at like 2 to 3 AM" He informed before taking off.

"What am I going to do until then?" I asked with a pout.

"Take a nap. Watch TV. Play some games. I don't know, damsel. They out here killing clowns. I'm not going to dress as one for you"

"Really? I would've thought you didn't need a custome since you've been a clown ever since I can remember" I retorted.

"Are you fucking serious?"

"The truth makes people salty" Apparently he doesn't like being teased because he stopped the car in the middle of the empty, dark street and climbed to the backseat. Straddling my lap, he placed both of his hands on each side of my neck and looked at me deeply.

"Why do you always feel the need to say something about me?" He whispered against my lips.

"You want to make mashed embryo with our baby? Get off, fat-ass" I whined pushing him him off me.

"My weight is on my knees, lying ass"

"Who cares? Still fucking fat" Jason looked at me for a hot second before chuckling and leaning down to give me a short, sweet kiss.

"I even love that smart mouth of yours"

"What would you would without my smart mouth? Pulling me in and me kicking you out!" I sang loudly.

"Is that how it goes?"

"I just know the first line is good so I'm content with myself"

"You're impossible"

"Then why do you---"

"Don't finish that sentence"

"You don't even know what I'm going say. You can't shut me up like that. You're not Kanye. You cannot stop me from saying things"

"Whatever it is, I don't want to hear it, dork"

"I thought you called me pork for a second. I was about to say I'm not even that fat"

"This conversation makes no sense"

"Just like your face"

"How--- You know what, damsel? I give up. Let's get going"

"That's what I've been saying for the past five minutes"

"You're not funny"

"Nobody is saying I was trying to be funny" I retorted. Jason glared at me and merely transferred himself towards the driver's seat before driving off once again.

A couple of minutes later, we pulled up in the hotel we were staying at for a few hours. Waiting for the second SUV to pull up, I started humming.

"What are you doing?"

"Sitting, what about you?"

"Nothing much. Waiting for the turtles to pull up"

"I'm snitching and telling your people you called them turtles" I huffed.

"Snitches go to jail"

"I've been there, done that, therefore I would just get stitches"

"Again... You're not funny" I shrugged and picked my nails instead. Who's going to fight a King Kong anyways? I'd win to be completely honest with you and me "And you're telling me I have to put up with this attitude for seven months?"