Chauffeur ~ Chapter 72

Jason P.O.V

Snapping out of my stupor, I ran towards Justin and dropped to my knees next to his body. Placing my hands on his chest, I shook him violently.

"Justin get up! This is not funny. Stop playing" I shouted at him but he was unmoving. His lips didn't move which would have happened if he was trying to be serious while playing a prank on me "Damsel please get up" I cried letting the tears fall freely down my cheeks.

Everything was catching up to me. The lies. My lifestyle. My actions. My mindset. Everything was coming at me to bite me in the ass and I couldn't help but hate myself for it.

If Jesus himself told me that we are meant to be, why in the world is all of this happened to us? Why are we suffering now more than ever? It seems like we cannot catch a break lately and it's starting to really get to me that maybe, just maybe, Justin is better off without me.

"Si--- Oh God" Looking up, I saw the maid that was supposed to come by to rearrange the surprise I had planned for Justin tonight. That only broke me more than I already was inside.

"Call someone to bring my car. I need to take him to the hospital" I ordered. A second later she was running off somewhere. Leaving me behind with a barely breathing Justin.

"Damsel" I whispered as I ran my fingertips all over his face softly "I am so sorry. I knew it was only your hormones speaking. I knew deep down it wasn't you speaking but that didn't matter, I fired back at you without thinking but you should have known I didn't mean any of that. You know first hand how hard headed I am. You know first hand that I get hot headed real fast and I just can't control my temper. I didn't mean anything about not loving you. I love you more than life and I know I shouldn't put that much into someone. I know better than that yet you make it worth it. Please, please tell me something. Give me a sign you're still hanging there" I begged but nothing. He didn't even bother.

"Sir" Snapping my head up, I looked at the maid as she looked down at me "Your car is parked outside, sir" Nodding, I got up and picked Justin up in my arms before walking outside the cabin and to my car. Laying Justin down on the backseat of the SUV, I ran to the driver's seat and turned the engine on before speeding off.

~*~

"I need a doctor" I yelled as I burst through the emergency doors. Nurses looked at me and their eyes widened once they looked at a bloody Justin in my arms. Rushing over, they took Justin from me and rushed him off to who knows where making me run after them but they stopped me once they reached some double doors.

"You cannot come in here, sir. We will keep you updated" Groaning, I gripping my hair and turned around before slamming my fist against the wall.

Going back to the waiting room, I started pacing back and forth as I waiting for someone to give me some type of news about justin and... And my baby.

It seemed like hours have passed and no news about Justin have come my way. What could possibly be going on in there? What could possibly be taking so long? It was only helping with me increasing nerves, sweaty palms and fast beating heart. Nothing else.

"Relatives of Justin Bieber?" Looking up, I saw a doctor looking around.

"What happened with him?" I asked as I approached him. He looked at me before looking down at his clipboard.

"What are you to the patient?"

"His boyfriend" I stated. He nodded and asked me to follow him to his office. I don't know if it's just me, but to give some news a doctor do not ask someone to follow them. Once we arrived at his office, he invited me in and asked me to take a seat as he closed the door. Doing as he said, I took a seat and waited for him to take his behind his desk. Once he did he looked up at me from his clipboard with a unreadable expression.

"What's happening?" I asked getting tired of his suspense.

"Was Mr. Bieber pregnant?" He asked making my heart clench in my chest painfully.

"Was? He is pregnant"

"The reason I'm asking is because when we operated to take the bullet out of his stomach, we noticed unusual things. Like pieces of a baby around"

"Pi-Pieces of a baby?"

"Once we cleaned his stomach, we put the pieces together to find out that indeed, Mr. Bieber was expecting a baby and it was no older than 7 and a half weeks, but that no longer exist"

"Wha-what are you talking about?" I had a pretty good idea but I was in total denial of it. This couldn't be happening.

"I also noticed that part of his memory was missing. His memories were foggy, am I right?"

"Yes, he had an accident back in New York and have temporary amnesia" I mumbled.

"Well, Mr. Bieber had a pretty bad fall recently which could be deducted by the fact that the back of his head needed stitches and when we ran a test, the part of his brain that works with memories, was completely shut down"

"Can you get to the point?" I snapped angrily. I couldn't take this anymore. I couldn't take the suspense or the idea of not knowing what was happening with the love of my life.

"Mr. Bieber lost his baby and memory"

~*~

So.... did you know there should really be a sequel to Jason McCann? I mean, even the guy that was in jail escaped with that woman... IT COULDN'T HAVE ENDED LIKE THAT!

~Eli