Chauffeur ~ Chapter 92

Jason P

Jason P.O.V

Justin was just laying on my chest as he stared at the white wall in front of us. I could only imagine what was going through his head and believe it or not, I wasn't always bad. I may look like I've been and I have since a very young age, but that doesn't mean my first kill didn't starstruck me to the core.

"Don't come any closer" I stutter at the man that kept walking towards me with a malicious smirk on his face.

"What are you going to do with that knife, little boy? Kill me?" He laughed making my heart rate escalate.

"You don't know me. Don't keep walking, old man" I warned but my voice was shaky making the man laugh at me once again. His mocking laugh was triggering something within me. Some type of rage.

"I just want to take you home and give you some candy, kid. You'll be back home" I didn't believe him. I didn't want to.

"Go get some other kid. I don't want your candy" I snapped aggressively but he wasn't taking my threat serious. He kept approaching me as I kept walking away from him.

"You're making me lose my patience, kid"

"Then leave me the fuck alone" I yelled at him still aiming my knife towards him. The knife I stole from my mom's kitchen.

"I said you're coming with me and you're coming with me period" He said one last time coming at me fast but my fear made me do something I didn't think I was going to do. I thrusted my knife forward in a swift movement stabbing the man in the stomach. His eyes widened comically as he backed away from me.

"Y-Y-You" He stuttered as he fell to the floor on his knees. I looked around the ally but no one was coming.

"You're going to jail for t-this, k-kid" As he said that, my fear was only escalating and his words got stuck on my brain. My mommy won't be proud of me if I go to jail. She is going to hate me and I can't let that happen.

"No I'm not!" I hissed and got on my knees before stabbing his chest repeatedly three times "I'm not going to jail" I said angrily "Never" I promised to myself in a cold tone before stabbing his chest one last time.

My mind had a flash back to an episode of CSI where the criminal cleaned the weapon he used and made the victim hold it to make it look like he did it. Taking the knife out of his chest, I grabbed part of my hoodie and cleaned the part I was holding until it was squeaky clean. Still holding it with my hoodie, I covered my other hand with the sleeve of my hoodie and grabbed the guy's hand before putting the knife on it. Closing his fist around the knife, I let him go altogether and saw him laying on the floor with the bloody knife in his hand.