Chauffeur ~ Chapter 65

Jason P.O.V

"If you need anything else, please do come back anytime" The doctor said as Justin got ready to leave the hospital.

"Will do. Thank you so much for your services"

"My pleasure, and congratulations on your pregnancy. I hope it develops nicely" That made me smile widely as I moved my eyes to look at Justin as he huffed looking for his shoes everywhere but where they truly were, on the chair by the window.

"Thank you" I mumbled. The doctor left and I walked in to see if Justin needed assistance in anything, which he seemed to need, a lot "Damsel?" 

"Hmm?"

"Do you need help with anything?" He stopped what he was doing and looked at me for a second before pouting deeply.

"I forgot where I put my shoes" For some reason that word, forgot, made my heart clench painfully. Leaving a dull pain on my chest.

"Damsel... Aren't those your shoes?" I said pointing at the chair by the window. He looked over and furrowed his eyebrows before shaking his head and turning to look at me once again.

"Wasn't I wearing like, white Supras? Maybe black ones" He asked confusedly making my heart skip a beat. That's nothing Jason, his mind is just shaky at the moment

"No, damsel. You haven't used Supras in years" That made his jaw fall wide open as he looked at me in disbelief. As if I was telling him a lie and he knew I was lying so he was waiting for me to tell him the truth. Which I don't understand because, isn't that the truth?

"Years? What are you talking about, King Kong? Is all I've been using in the Believe Tour" Oh fuck no. I don't know if this is a nightmare, I don't know if the doctor told him he would forget things and he is playing a trick on me, I don't know, but I'm not liking it. Not one motherfucking bit.

"Damsel... What year is this?"

"October 2012...? I barely have a month touring. It's why I don't want to let my fans down like this, but I understand is for our baby" Oh good lord, why? why can't I catch a break lately? Is this some twisted joke? Is this my way of paying you for letting me come back to life?

"How old are you? And what album are you performing?"

"We're dating and you don't know how old I am or what album I'm doing? Wow. Feeling really hurt right now" He said sassily and sarcastically.

"No, I just... I just want to see something"

"I'm 20, King Kong and I'm performing Purpose" Okay so... He think we're in 2012, that he is 20, still doing the Believe Tour but performing the Purpose album... How messed up can this be?

"Why would you name the tour Believe if your album is called Purpose?"

"Because to have a Purpose, you need to believe" He said looking at me like I was slowly growing a second head and a third arm. 

"When were you born?"

"Honestly though? Is this your way of saying you don't know anything about me and we're dating?"

"Come on, please?" 

"March 1st..." Come on, you're doing good "1992" Fuck.

"Keep getting ready, I will come back for you" He nodded and slowly walked towards his Yeezy shoes acting as if he's never seen them before. Walking out of the room, I looked around and spotted the doctor talking to a nurse by the front desk. Jogging towards him, I tapped his shoulder making him turn around.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"You told me Justin would forget things, but not that his whole life would be a big mess" I snapped.

"What do you mean?"

"He think he is in 2012, that he is 20 and still performing his second tour while singing the songs of his latest album. What is all that about?"

"I did tell you he will forget things, I wasn't specific in what things or of it was going to be chronologically because that is just unpredictable. I invited you to come back anytime because this could either, get worst or better" 

"What the fuck are you talking about now?"

"I suggest you go to his doctor in a while or come back here to check the progress of his brain. I'd say in a month unless you see it necessary to do it earlier" 

"Is this going to affect the baby?" I asked.

"It shouldn't damage the baby at all" He replied, I left it at that and went back to the room. Justin was now staring at his phone with a deep stare until I closed the door and he looked up at me.

"King Kong"

"Yes?"

"Who is Selena Gomez?"

"What?" I asked confused beyond belief.

"She texted me saying 'congratulations for your new relationship, I wish you the best' who is she?"

"You don't know who Selena Gomez is?" 

"Should I? Sounds irrelevant to me" He mumbled looking back down at the phone "Is she a fan I foolishly gave my phone to?"

"She is your ex, damsel"

"Ex? Maybe in my dreams because I don't remember her. Much less dating her" He chuckled "And even if she was, from when? You and I have four years dating"

"She is" I whispered leaving out the fact that we have been dating for years... Four at that. Holy fuck what is going on.

"Are you confusing Caitlin Beadles with this girl?" He laughed. I looked at him for a hot minute before letting an uneasy chuckle out.

"Yeah, probably" 

"Okay. Anyways, can we like, leave? This hospital smell is giving me a migraine" I nodded and grabbed his jacket before holding his hand and walking out of the room. As soon as we got to the SUV, Justin got into the passenger seat and I walked around to the driver's seat "Where we going?" He asked.

"The airport" 

"So, to JFK?" 

"Mhm" 

"What's wrong? You seem off" He noted making me take a deep breath not to break down at this point. 

"Nothing. I'm alright, damsel" I mumbled as I focused on the road. Not even on the fact that Justin took my free hand on his and intertwined our fingers together.

This is all my fault. If I hadn't made a move on Justin that day at his house, I wouldn't have caught feelings this deep. If that damned day didn't happen, Justin wouldn't be receiving hate left and right from people that know shit about what's truly going on. I even got him pregnant and the hate is not even aiming towards that just yet... Just yet.

Do you know how bad it will get?

"Everything is going to be okay"

"What?"

"Whatever you're thinking about right now, it will be alright" I stopped the car at the convenient red light and turned towards Justin.

"How do you know I'm thinking about something right now?" I challenged.

"You're doing that thing where you furrow your eyebrows unknowingly and bite your lip as a deep look embraces your features. It's so cute and mesmerizing"

"I--- I love you, you know that, right?" The confused look on his face as soon as I said that did it for me.

It broke me.

~《》~  

Oh shit... I saw that y'all wanted me to stop playing and you know... When you hit your head and get stitches, you don't come out of it clean 😏

~ Eli