Chauffeur ~ Chapter 91

Justin P.O.V

Nothing to do. Nothing to watch and honestly, I tried to have a conversation with said Jimena but she was so stiff. Like she had no permission to talk to nobody and knowing Jason, he probably have her in a short leash. There was also this guy called Franklin in the house but I couldn't talk to him either because he was more nervous than calm and I don't know why.

I kept flipping through the channels, but there was nothing interesting to watch. Putting the remote control down, I looked around the rather spacious and well decorated room. It was really beautiful but you could just tell Jason wasn't the one who decorated it. I love the man but his likes in decorations are ridiculous.

This was actually not ridiculous.

Walking to the side of the bed, I started opening drawers, not to be noisy but to see if there's anything interesting

Walking to the side of the bed, I started opening drawers, not to be noisy but to see if there's anything interesting. Going in reverse, opened the last one first, boxers. I opened the second one, socks. Opening the first one, my mouth fell open but at the same time, the door slammed open making me shut the drawer and turn around while gasping.

"Finally I found you, I've been looking for you in almost fifty bedrooms" The man standing in the door said as he walked in and closed the door behind him.

"Who are you? I haven't seen you around"

"I'm the man your little boyfriend will be jealous of when he finds out what I did" He said as he approached me.

"And what are you going to do?" I questioned. My heartbeat escalating by the second.

"What we did a few months back. You don't remember?"

"What did you do a few months back?" I asked fearfully.

"Let me remind you" He said as he charged towards me. Before I could react, he pushed me to the bed got on top of me as he placed his nasty, sweaty hand over my mouth and nose.

Trashing under him, I tried to knee his crotch but it wasn't working because half his body was grounded on my lower half. He lowered his head and started kissing my neck sloppily making me want to vomit at the nasty contact.

My eyes were filling with unshed tears but Jason wouldn't be proud of me if I just let this happen. He wouldn't be proud of me, period. Closing my eyes tightly, I opened my eyes again and blinked a couple of times to clear my vision. Moving my eyes towards the first drawer where I saw Jason's gun before this man barged in, I looked back at the man but his head was still dipped into my neck like a fucking French fry into ketchup.

Extending my arm, I cursed my life when I noticed my arm didn't reach the damn drawer. I tried to trash under the man once again as an excuse to move closer to the drawer. My breath was irregular seeming as the man was covering my mouth and nose making me claustrophobic.