Chauffeur ~ Chapter 107

Jason P.O.V

"Always and forever, King Kong" Justin repeated just as I let go of his hand. Taking a step or two back, I looked at him with a smile on my face before turning towards the guests who were looking at us in awe.

"What are we doing standing here? Let's party!" I said loudly. They cheered once again and started leaving to their respective cars to leave to the venue where we would spend an hour or two before leaving to our honeymoon.

Turning back to face Justin, I walked over to him with a smile on my face before taking his hand in mind. Without another word, I led him to the white SUV that was waiting for us because yes, we agreed that none of us wanted to drive back to the party.  Opening the door for my damsel, I waited for him to walk in after he waved his crying fans goodbye before I did so myself after adjusting the gun on the back of my waistband.

Yes, I do and will always have a gun on me even if I am not the leader of the gang anymore. Perhaps I quit it for the sake of my damsel, but just because I gave it up doesn't mean I suddenly have no more enemies. They are still there, as present as ever and will always try to come after me but that is just a possibility that will always be there. Perhaps I will be out of the spot for a while, which I just doubt but trust me when I say I'm prepared now.

God forbid I have the same lost multiplied by four this time. 

The driver drove away as soon paparazzi stayed behind to photograph the car. Honestly... Do they ever give up? If I ever admire something coming from a paparazzi is their perseverance. Those people just don't know when to back the hell up or shut the fuck up for that matter.