Chauffeur ~ Chapter 44

Justin P.O.V

"And what is the meaning of that nickname exactly, King Kong" I asked as I looked at him skeptically. I bet he is going to something ridiculous. I mean, that's something Jason would do and say.

"Well, a damsel, in any dictionary or whatever, it's a woman that is yet not married"

"You're comparing me to a woman that is not married? Seriously, Jason? I thought you were going to be all sweet" I asked in disbelief.

"No. If you let me finish, you would know" I pouted while glaring at him.

"Fine, go on"

"I call you damsel because aside from always being in distress, you're precious. I call you damsel because you're fragile, like a thin but valuable piece of art that I want to protect with everything I have. I call you damsel because you're full of emotions that I hope I would understand someday. You're just my damsel, my precious personal damsel and I want to have the power to be the only one that calls you that. Its why I kind of stop myself from calling you that when other people is around" He explained leaving me speechless.

"Oh gosh"

"You can say I gave damsel a whole new meaning" He said chuckling uneasily.

~*~

Bruh... Short ass dry chapter, might add onto it tomorrow, might write another chapter. I updated because I said I would, so here it is. 

The reason why Jason calls Justin damsel.

Again, I just got home from college, so I kind of apologize for the shirt chapter. Thanks for taking the time and reading :)

~ Eli