Chauffeur ~ Chapter 71

Jason P.O.V

What the fuck was I thinking?

Knowing that Justin was nothing but hormones and yet, I still fired back at him. Which makes me curse my temper even more. Which makes me hate the way I get hot headed so fast. Now I'm left pacing in an empty room, with no damsel when we should just be having us time.

Isn't that the main reason why we're here?

Not knowing where he ran off to also worried me to no fucking end. He could be anywhere but all I know is that he is not in the house, like at all.

Growling, I gripped at my hair and closed my eyes tightly. I don't know why, but I had a bad feeling. Something deep in my guts told me that things were going to go wrong If I didn't find Justin soon. And I mean soon as in, in the next hour or so and even that sounds long. Before any other thought could cross my mind, my phone rang making me drop my hands to my sides and snap my head towards where the sound came.

Running to it, I pressed the green bottom without looking at the caller ID. Hoping to God it was damsel telling me he got lost and to come find him, but to my disappointment, it was only Maxwell.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"Sir, we have news" He said making me breath in and out heavily.

"About?" I asked irritated and I know he is not the one to blame, but myself.

"Once the house blew up, we tracked another one and got to work, only to find out that this one warehouse only had two people in it and they happened to be the two people working directly with their leader, not only follow ups that got paid and never met the boss face to face"

"So what?"

"We decided to interrogate them before ending them and they actually let us know something that I personally think you should know since you're away with Justin and none of us are with you"

"Spit it out for fucks sake" I snapped about ready to blow up with the suspense he was leaving me with.

"These people have more than ten thousand people spread around the world only to catch Justin wherever he is and end him. They told us that Justin had no chance or escape, boss and I don't think neither of you are safe over there"

"They don't know we are in Bora Bora though. They have no way of finding out"

"With due respect, sir. If paparazzi can find out where celebrities are, gang members can find out where their targets are located. We should know first hand" I hated to admit he was right, but he indeed was.

"I gotta go" I said as I walked over to my suitcase to get my gun.

"Take care, sir"

"In return you shall kill them all"

"Will do" With that I hung up and was about ready to walk out the bedroom door when a weak voice reached my eardrums making me snap my head up.

"J-Ja-Jason"

You know that moment when you look at something and suddenly your stomach drops, your palms gets cold and sweaty, your heart starts beating and throbbing painfully, your knees does this thing where it gets weak and suddenly you want to destroy everything in front of you. Have that ever happened to you?

Because it's the same exact way I felt when I saw Justin in front of me. Tears running down his cheeks. Lips trembling. Body shaking. Hands gripping stomach as it pours out blood.

"J-Jas-Jaso-Jason" He stutter as he looked at me for help but I was paralyzed. I was unable to move nor think. I was star struck. Justin's stomach was bleeding and it wasn't an accident.

It was a gunshot.

It happened before I could process anything that was going on in front of me. Justin seemed to be falling to the floor in slow motion. So slow that I could see everything he was doing as he fell down to the floor.

He gripped his bloody stomach

He looked at me right in the eyes as tears kept falling.

The pain. The sorrow. The regret.

The stuttered, mumbled apology.

"I-I-I'm sorr-sorry, King K-Kong"

His head smashed against the ground bouncing on the hardwood floor before he laid still. He wasn't moving anymore. His eyes were closed but not tightly. His hands weren't gripping his stomach anymore but laying on each side of his body, unmoving. His chest barely heaving up and down as his breathes shortened.

The world around me crumbled on my feet.

~*~

What the fuck, man?

~ Eli