Chauffeur ~ Chapter 46

Jason P.O.V

"Damsel!" I called out for Justin as I paced around the small living room of the suite. 

"I'm coming!" I turned around towards the guys and inspected for myself that they all had their two guns. One on the waistband of their pants and usually the other one would be on our legs but for now we had to use a shoulder holster. Yes, me and my people have gun licenses, therefore fuck whoever sees us with a gun, which let me tell you it's going to be everybody.

Since Justin doesn't know that we all have guns, that drove us to use the shoulder holster instead if the leg ones. Which was a pain in the ass since we would have to use jackets under any weather condition. 

"You have no idea who wants to do this?" Jeffrey questioned.

"The people who shot me"

"You told me that day you had something to do. The day you left your house but you didn't want me to come with. You know who they are" Aide realized making me look at all of them for a second.

"Richard's Gang" I mumbled just right before Justin stood next to me and looked at all of us with a smile on his face.

"I'm ready, you guys" He said as he took my hand in his and intertwined our fingers. Holding his in mine, I squeezed it and smiled down at him. He looked at me up and down before furrowing his eyebrows and looking at the guys "Why are you all wearing jackets?" He chuckled like we were all crazy.

"We don't say shit when you wear your 300 layers of clothes. Mind your business" Aide sassed.

"Who are you talking to like that? You're an insufferable piece of shit" Justin snapped back. Here we go again. It's like lately this two can't be in the same room.

"Look who's talking. Yo---"

"I can fire you in a sec---"

"Enough!" I said as I held Justin back. Chuckling, I walked out of the suite first just to stop these two from jumping one another. Although I know Justin wouldn't lay his hands on a girl, ever. Despite what could be happening, Justin wouldn't ever raise his hand to a girl.

"She pisses me off" Justin said as I laid my chin on his shoulder. We kept walking to the elevator but waiting in front of it for the guys. Once they came, we got into the elevator with me still holding Justin against of me. My arms around him as he put his hood and hat on. The elevator went down to the lobby in a matter of seconds. Giving the crew a look, I alerted them to be aware of our surroundings at all times.  Walking out of the hotel, flashes instantly blinded my vision for a second. Simultaneously, Justin and I looked over at all the papz.

 Simultaneously, Justin and I looked over at all the papz

"Justin! When did you start dating your chauffeur?!"

"Justin, when did you find out you were gay?!"

"Jason! Did you turn Justin gay?!"

"Justin, Jason! How long have you been dating?!"