Chauffeur ~ Chapter 96

Jason P.O.V

We arrived at the living room after putting the bottles in the kitchen just as the doctor was coming down the stairs while putting her stuff in her suitcase. Looking up, her eyes landed on me and she smile.

"McCann" She greeted.

"What's up, Doc? Is Heather okay?" I asked as I gave her a hug.

"She is okay. Despite the bruises on her body and the fact that she barely got any food while being pregnant, her pregnancy is going pretty well. She is really dehydrated and she should really drink a lot of liquids as well as solid, nutritionist food and most of all, she should take care of herself appropriately" She instructed as we all listening to her.

"I will make sure she follows your instructions" I assured.

"She needs to come by my office tomorrow so I could run a deeper test and make sure everything is fine with her. Also to find the gender of the baby if she wishes to" Thinking that knowing the gender of her baby will help in the decision of her keeping it or not, I nodded.

"I will make sure she goes to your office" She smiled at me and nodded before her eyes landed on Justin reminding me that I haven't introduce him to her "By the way, doc, this is my boyfriend, Justin Bieber"

"Hello, I'm Dr. Ruiz, nice to meet you" She said as she embraced Justin in one of her famous hugs.

"Hello. It's nice to meet you too. Thank you for coming over" Justin said sweetly.

"It was a pleasure" She said as she looked around the room "Boys, nice to see you're all staying healthy without bullet wounds. I hope you keep it that way" 

"We are trying, Doc but the world keeps sending devils our way" Maxwell sighed dramatically.

"It's not like you're angels either" She retorted.

"We're heading that way" I said "But hey, Doc, we're having a dinner-party type of thing. Wouldn't you like to stay or something?"

"Its Friday and its night already, Jason. You know where I belong this day" She said and I nodded knowingly.

"Go get wasted, alcoholic" She winked at me and said her last farewell before I accompanied her to the front door. Opening it, she stepped outside before turning around.

"Take care of him, Jason. He looks like a keeper and plus, you don't want his millions of fans after your ass for mistreating their idol" She said making me laugh.

"I'll keep that in mind" Giving her a last hug, I watched as she got into her car and drove away. When I was about to step back inside the house and close the door, Justin appeared in front of me.

"I don't like her" He said right away making me look at him in confusion.

"What do you mean you don't like her?"

"She looks way too comfortable and giggly with you and I really don't want to snatch her ugly ass weave from her ugly ass head. I don't care if she is a doctor or not" He ranted with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Damsel, nothing is going on between us"

"They way you two interacted says something else" He snapped making me smirk. 

"Is Justin Drew Bieber Mallette jealous?" I teased.

"Of her potato head looking ass? I have nothing to be jealous of when it comes to that rabies infested hoe" He spat as he tried to walk past me to go inside. Grabbing his elbow, I pushed him back and against my chest.

"Good because you shouldn't be jealous of her, or nobody for that matter. I'm all yours, damsel and trust me when I say no one is getting between us"