Chauffeur ~ Chapter 13

Jason P.O.V

"You're stupid," I kept saying as I drove away from the Salon. I can't believe this idiotic guy just dyed his hair purple. What pissed me off the most? that he didn't look like a bird on ecstasy with the new hairdo, he looked freaking hot.

"Come on Jason, you can't tell me it doesn't look good," he said as he looked at himself in the rear mirror. I rolled my eyes and didn't say anything, "Jason," he sang annoyingly.

"You're so annoying," I said voicing my previous thought, still not looking at him. It's not like I could anyways since I was driving.

"Drive me to the gym," he ordered to which I simply nodded again and kept on driving, "to the gym at the hotel though so just keep driving in that direction," once again I just nodded, "seriously? you're mad at me for dyeing my hair?"

"No," I mumbled gripping the steering wheel. If he only knew that I wasn't mad at him perhaps, but at myself for the simple fact that I wasn't brave enough to just pull him closer and snatch his soul through those kissable lips.

"Come on, you know it looks good," he said confidently, "on me anyways"

"Okay then bragger," I said chuckling, "now you do look like a Damsel"

"Shut the fuck up," he hissed sitting back down on his seat.

"A really feminine one at that," I laughed.

"Fuck you," he said punching my shoulder.

"I believe you told that old lady a week ago that you're not gay," I said in fake confusion, enjoying the way he was blushing.

"You're insufferable," he huffed crossing his arms over his chest.

"Look who's talking, purple head," I mumbled as I parked the car outside of the hotel and got out, "I been wondering, we're in LA, why don't you stay at your own place?" I questioned as I opened his door.

"I live in Beverly Hills," he simply said walking past me.

"Do I have to go with your annoying ass to the gym? or can I take a break from you" I questioned as we went inside the hotel and to the elevators.

"No actually, I'm giving you some free time to go fix that nasty attitude of yours," he smirked.

"Not so sure I'm the one who needs fixing," I said crossing my arms over my chest as I leaned against the wall, "but seriously though, I can't let you go alone I'd get in trouble," I stated in all seriousness.

"I'm not going alone, Hugo is coming with since he is going to train me," he said until something visibly went off in his head, "oh my God!" he exclaimed.

"What?" I asked in confusion as the elevator rang indicating it was here.

"I didn't take a picture in front of my Ferrari with my new hairdo," my eyes widened in disbelief at his ridiculous urgency.

"You're kidding me, right?"

"I have to," was everything he said making me shake my head as we strutted away from the open elevator.

"You're unbelievable," I mumbled annoyed, "where is your Ferrari anyways brat?"

"At a friend's," he informed, "he has it for expositions at his car shop. It's like ten minutes from here, you're lucky," ha, as if that was anywhere near true.

If I were to be lucky, you would be in my bed right now, squirming under me.

Shaking my head, I tried to get my thoughts straight. What the fuck is happening to me? I can't be thinking like this about my freaking boss.