Chauffeur ~ Chapter 69

Justin P.O.V

"Jason" I tried for like the hundredth time only to be brushed off for like the hundredth time "Jason, wake the fuck up!" I hissed grumpily.

"Five more hours"

"What you mean five more hours? Get your ass up" I snapped as I shook his delicious body.

"You love me too much. Hate me some and go away" I glared at his back before smacking the back of his head.

"If you don't get up this instance, I will disappear and you will not see me or the baby ever again"

"That threat only means you're hungry. Go eat something or ask the fly attendant to prepare you something"

"If you know I'm hungry, why are you still sleeping and not attending my needs? You're a real asshole. I'm carrying your child and what are you carrying?"

"Well no---"

"Exactly. The only thing you're carrying is all the shit you put me through"

"Goddamn. I'm up. I'm up" He mumbled as he sat up on the bed and rubbed his eyes "I forgot I can't fuck you or you just turn yourself into some monster" He said as he got up.

"Where are you going now?"

"Can't I use the bathroom?" I poured and nodded as I sat on the edge of the bed. Jason walked into the bathroom and left the door wide open, like always. Once the toilet flushed and the water sink was on, Jason screamed.

"Justin!" My eyes widened as I ran to the bathroom to find Jason staring at his reflection on the mirror.

"Yes, daddy?" I replied innocently. He looked at me with harsh eyes and pointed at his chest and stomach.

"Are you serious?"

"What did I do?" I asked dumbly.

"You literally ate me alive. What the fuck is this shit?"

"It doesn't look that bad" I argued as I looked at his chest and stomach and jawline.

"It doesn't look that bad? I look like I was punched multiple times or that I have some weird disease. I don't know but it looks fucking weird"

"I don't give a fuck. And if I want I will give you more. Why are you so upset?"

"I'm not upset, I just---"

"Yes you are!" I said loudly "Why don't you want to be marked, huh? You got some other bitch ass manwhore on the side? Is that it? You don't want him to see how I left you?"

"It's not th---"

"Too fucking bad. I did it and I would do it all over again with yo cheating ass"

"Justin"

"Out here trying to look like a single man"

"Justin"

"New flash, boo. You ain't a single man and you're about to be a father so you better forget about whoring around"

"Justin"

"I will have to find something that says you're going to be a father. That's for sure will scare everyone away"

"Justin!"

"Leave me alone!" I yelled right back before storming off. He think he is so slick. Oh, but he is not. You better trust and believe he is not. At least he is not going to be slick on my watch.

I put my clothes on but looked for another shirt since the one I was wearing was nasty with dried cum. As I put my shoes on, Jason came out of the bathroom with a resting bitch face on. Bitch.