Chauffeur ~ Chapter 54

Justin P.O.V

"Are you serious?" I asked the doctor when she congratulated me.

"Yes, Justin. You're expecting a baby. Now, you're a male and we have to discuss some things" She said as she sat down. Why the fuck is she sitting down? This is something serious.

Very serious.

So serious, that she shouldn't be taking this lightly.

"Like what?"

"Well, we will have to do regular check ups on your pregnancy. I know you travel a lot but whenever you don't have anywhere to go, I know you're here in L.A, so I will need you to come by"

"I can do that"

"Also, the normal pregnancy time is nine months, but it's different for males since their way of expanding is limited when it's not fat related. Therefore instead of nine months, you will give birth in only seven months but will still look like you have nine. The baby will grow healthily as if it has been in the womb nine months. If the baby is, by any chance, born before that, he will be considered premature, which is not good"

"So, I will have my baby in only seven months?" I asked in disbelief.

"Indeed you are, Justin"

"Is it a girl or a boy?"

"You literally have less than a day pregnant. Calm yourself down. You will know the gender of the baby when you're about sixteen or twenty weeks pregnant. It depends if the ultrasound machine can identify the baby'a genitals" She responded making me huff.

"Um... So... Anything I should be expecting?"

"Just a lot of mood swings. Morning sickness. Swollen and aching feet. Back pain. You're going to be hungry a lot and when you do eat, you will eat a lot. Also, you will feel the baby kick"

"When?"

"What do you mean when? When it has feet, arms and it's fully developed, only growing"

"Oh man" I sighed disappointedly.

"Do you want the embryo to kick, Justin?"

"Damn, you don't need to be so rude" I huffed "... What if I stay here for seven months?"

"You're not disabled, Justin, just pregnant"

"My skinny jeans are not going to fit me anymore" I said sadly.

"You will have to buy comfortable clothes, yes"

"I'm not going to buy those dresses pregnant women wear!"

"Did I say that? I just said comfortable clothes" She snapped. Apparently annoyed with me. Well, I'm annoyed with her too.

The fuck.

Why can't she just tell me the gender of my baby already? It's not like I'm asking her for the moon and the stars... Jason is the responsible for that.

Just kidding, I just want his love.

Talking about Jason... He was oddly quiet as he stared into space. I thanked the doctor for her useless services about my baby's gender and left her office with Jason holding my hand tightly. When we arrived at the main lobby, his silence only irked me more making me stop abruptly.

"What's the matter with you?" I asked attracting attention to us, but I didn't care at all. I just wanted to know what was going through his mind that he couldn't talk to me "Why are you so quiet?"

Is he regretting this?

He doesn't want this anymore?

Did he change his mind abo---

"---I'm going to be a father" He mumbled making my thoughts stop along with any movement I was making.

"Say what?" I asked confusedly.

"I'm going to be a father" He mumbled again as he looked at me in the eyes. A smile slowly creeping its way towards his face.

"Um... I think we alre---"

"Oh my gosh! I'm going to be a father!" He said loudly as he lifted me up from the floor and twirled me around. I squealed and wrapped my arms around his neck as I protected myself from falling.

"Jason put me down" I hissed as I felt everyone's eyes on us. Putting me down, Jason grabbed my face in his hands before leaning down and giving me a quick kiss before pulling back.

"I'm going to be a father" He mumbled as his eyes got watery "I love you, damsel. I love you so damn much and I don't regret it one bit"

"Well, you better not because I love you too"

"Too bad you won't get to see the brat"

Boom! 😣🔫

~《》~

Oh fuck... What is this? No happiness? :(

By the way, the 7 months? Totally made up but still applicable.

~ Eli

Mr. Bieber's Chauffeur {BxB} ~ Book 1On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara