Chauffeur ~ Chapter 102

Jason P

Jason P.O.V

"Justin, for fuck's sake come on. You're losing anyways" I shouted from down stairs just as Justin was walking down while fixing his basketball shorts.

"You forgot I've played all star before?" He retorted as he got to me and snatched the basketball from my hand before he started walking downstairs to the basement also known to Justin and I as our basketball court.

"You forgot that I've played with people that have had no mercy in the court before right?" I shot back making him flip me his middle finger over his shoulder. Rolling my eyes, I walked past him down the stairs and into the court.

"Ready to kiss the floor?"

"You're 5'9" I recalled with a smirk making him huff at me.

"It's not my damn fault you're a 6'7 giant. Which by the way, who told you to grow another inch? That's just fucked up" He said angrily and trust me, his anger is not coming off playful which only made me laugh at his distress. 

"I've just been blessed to be able to grow. Not something you can say for yourself"

"Fuck you" He spat.

"Fuck you" 

"That's what I said"

"Well, I repeated it" I retorted. He shook his head at me and placed his water on the floor along with his towel and sat on the floor before he started stretching. While he was at it, I took the ball and started dribbling towards the ring before shooting it from a three pointer and boom, it went in.

Justin truly doesn't know what is coming his way.

"I'm ready" Turning around, I saw Justin jogging my way. Facing him with my back to the ring, I passed him the ball and squatted over as he dribbled. When he was ready to shoot, I stuck my hand out and blocked it making his jaw drop as I jogged away while dribbling the ball.

"Close your mouth, baby boy" I yelled at him making him come towards me to block me. I waited for him to come closer before I sent the ball to his left side and jogged towards his right confusing him.

"Ugh" I heard him groan as I dunked that bitch into the ring.

"That's how we do it!" I yelled as I took the ball and started dribbling it once again "You want it, damsel?" I asked as I passed it between my legs. He nodded and I smirked "Here, come get it" I said dribbling the ball in front of me. 

When he was close enough to get it, I pretended to pass it to him but instead I ran past him and dunked it again.

"WOO!" Justin glared at me as he came at me to block me again. Turning around, I dribbled the ball as I protected it from Justin with my back to him. In a second, I turned around making Justin get out of my way as I dunked once again.

"KOBE BABY" I yelled. Justin took the opportunity to take the ball and dribble it. He was shooting it when I blocked it midair.

"You fucking giant!" Justin screamed at me making me laugh. 

Going half court far from Justin with the ball, I started running towards him with the purpose of scaring him and I did. When I was running too fast and was getting too close, Justin threw himself on the floor as he covered his head with his arms. After dunking the ball, I turned around and looked at Justin still on the floor curled up.

"WOO!" I yelled while bending over and slapping Justin's ass as he turned on his back. Getting up, he took the ball and stood in front of the ring. Going towards him, I stood in front of him as he was ready to shoot and when the ball was in the air, I blocked it with both hands.

Justin only stood there, with a straight face and crossed arms looking at me like he wanted to kill me as I walked away looking all cool and shit. He was still glaring at me when I decided to turn back around and walk back to him.

I grabbed his chin and brought his face forward before pressing our lips together and walking away from him all cool and shit once again.

Going towards the ball, I grabbed it and jogged to where Justin was standing. He stood in front of me for defense as I dribbled the ball. Threatening to throw the ball at his head, Justin moved out of the way allowing me to hang myself on the ring once again as I dunked.

Looking back at Justin with a smirk, he only stood there with his hands on his hips still glaring at my talented self. He snatched the ball from the floor and jogged to the front of the ring before he took a second to throw it but here I came and blocked it just as it reached the ring. Coming back to him, I squatted to his height and shook my finger in front of his face.

"Not today" I mumbled running to the ball as he went to get it. Once I got it, I dribbled it until Justin came. I took the ball and held it up making Justin jump in attempts to get it but I threw it behind him before running to get it and dribble it towards the ring and as you may now know, I dunked the shit out of it. As I landed, I did a back flip and turned to look at Justin.

I winked at him and blew him a kiss but he wasn't having that. Instead Justin bent over and rested his hands on his knees while I got closer to him. 

Standing a coupe of feet away from him, I dribbled as we both stared at each other. Studying each other's move. When I was ready and confident on my shot, I backed away a little before running towards the ring while dribbling. Justin stood up to block me but I turned my back on him and jumped to dunk.

Suddenly, I felt something sharp hit my shoulder harshly. As soon as the ball went into the ring I landed on the floor and looked at Justin to see him on the floor holding his jawline.

"Oh shit, pa's you okay? Oh, I'm so sorry. I felt that. I felt that, I'm so sorry, pa"

I rushed to him and got down on top of him while supporting my weight on my arms and legs. Damsel's shoulders were moving up and down but I didn't know if he was crying or laughing or if both.

"King Kong" He cried in a baby voice.

"I'm so sorry" I rushed leaning down and pecking his lips twice as he kept looking like he was crying "Are you crying?" I asked but he shook his head and I still heard him as if he was crying "Are you crying or laughing?" I asked.

"I don't know" Justin said in between a laugh and a cry.

I chuckled and leaned down to kiss his lips once again "I'm so sorry, pa" I apologized before kissing him again.

Getting up, I helped Justin up up as well. I was going to stop playing but Justin got in front of me as if to play defense. Smirking, I dribbled the ball as he tried to cover me and in a swift movement I was running around Justin and towards the ring. Dunking it, I landed and got close to the pole before pressing my lips against it and kissing it. 

I turned around and walked towards Justin. When I was close enough to him, I threw the ball at him but he threw it back at me hitting my dick. Bending over, I grabbed my dick in pain as I slapped the ball away from me. Justin took it as an opportunity to go after it and run with it in his hands towards the ring.

He was a feet away from the ring ready to shoot when I approached him. Grabbing him by his waist, I lifted him up allowing him to dunk the ball.

"WOO! Yay!" He cheered as he hung himself from the ring like a monkey.

"Yay!" I mocked chuckling before putting him down.

He won the game.

|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|

Deja vu... Literally, I feel like this moment already happened and I know what each and every one of you is going to comment and who is going to comment... I'M SHOOK!

~Eli