Chauffeur ~ Chapter 74

Jason P.O.V

"Daddy, daddy!"

"Yes, Junior?" I asked as I looked up to my little two years old baby boy.

"Look what I did for you, daddy. Do you like it?" He asked cheerfully as he showed me a drawn picture of me. It was pretty messy but in my eyes, it was art made by my baby boy.

"I love it, sweetie. I will hang it on the wall with the rest, yeah?" He nodded furiously as he smiled at me.

"Thank you, daddy. It's the least you could do after killing me" My heart stopped and my palms got sweaty.

"You killed me. It's your fault I wasn't born, daddy. You're a bad man" He said but his baby voice was gone and it was replaced with a deep manly, demon-like tone.

"What are you talking about, Junior? I didn't kill you, baby. It was an accident"

"An accident caused by you!" He screamed making my ears bleed.

"I didn't kill you! I was so happy to know I was going to be a father. I did my best to protect you and Justin. I loved you without even knowing you!"

"You didn't love me. You killed m-hunk hunk"

"What?" His lips were moving but all I kept hearing was a hunk.

"Get it moving, man!" Suddenly, I wasn't in a living room anymore. There was no son of mine in front of me blaming me for killing him but a highway waiting for me to keep driving.

Parking the car somewhere in the parking lot, I got out after taking the gun with me. They say a criminal always goes back to the scene and that must be a stupid ass criminal because I never go back to the scene. I adjusted the gun in front of me and hid behind every wall when I saw someone coming but kept on going when they didn't look suspicious enough.

When I arrived at the house I rented for Justin and I, i furrowed my eyebrows when I saw the front door open and the chairs and tables turned.

Guess this is a stupid criminal then.

Carefully, I went in the house and listened for any sounds that could be coming from anywhere in the house, when suddenly something crashed on Justin's and I's bedroom. Walking over to the next wall, I sneaked my head inside the bedroom to see three men my size turning everything over.

What are they gaining wth this? A mess?

Sadly I didn't have a silencer with me so either way, they will know I am somewhere near and they will come at me. But two is definitely better than three on this case. Aiming my gun at the one that was closer to me, I pulled the trigger and shoot him.

As soon as the rest heard the gun, they turned towards the dead body in a second before turning their head towards where I was. Come catch me fucking cowards. I ran towards the back where there was a small pool and hid behind the double doors. As soon as I heard fast footsteps coming my way, I kept the gun close to my chest.

One of the dumb heads sneaked their head in but looked the other way which was convenient for me since I just could shot his head in, and I did. That's exactly what I did. I heard his body dropping to the floor with a loud noise and within seconds, I heard more footsteps.

One to go.

Suddenly, some other doors burst open which made me curse my existence some more other my breath.

Guess there's not one more to go.

Running back inside before the rest came, I hid behind the turned over over couches and watched as five other bulky men ran in and around the house. I was about to reach for my phone and order my people to come to backup when I remembered everything that was happening in my life at the moment.

That's when I felt like the doors were closing up on me. That's when I felt alone and vulnerable.

That's when I felt like this could be the end of Jason McCann.

~*~

Update before class and it's not edited. Sorry.

~ Eli