Chauffeur ~ Chapter 93

Justin P.O.V

"I want you. Right here, right now" Jason making me smile widely. I gripped his hair and pushed his head back before attaching my lips to his neck. Pecking his skin first, I gave him an open mouthed kiss before biting his skin harshly. Jason hissed and gripped my waist pulling me closer to him.

"How bad do you want me?"

"How bad do you want to feel my d*ck, damsel?" He retorted making me smirk. I can tell this session with mr. Little McCann is not going to be gentle and smooth. Much less knowing that we are in a tub and dirty talk is bound to take place.

"As bad as a fat kid awaits for the pizza to be baked. As bad as my beliebers want new music, me back on Instagram and nudes. As bad as---"

"You convinced me with that part of your beliebers. They would kill to have you back on Instagram to be honest" He chuckle but it wasn't that light, wholeheartedly chuckle he always does. It was dark and filled with sexual tension.

"Why are you still talking?" I questioned sexily.

"I don't know. Our intros to sex are kind of long lately" I laughed and pressed our lips together without any further words. Thrusting my hips forward, I started grinding on Jason making us both moan in pleasure. In a swift, almost impossible movement, Jason flipped us over and wrapped my legs around his torso.

"Holy shit" I said breathlessly.

"You like it aggressive, huh?" He whispered hotly against my ear "It's been forever since we've done something aggressive" He kept whispering as he lined himself with my entrance. My stomach filled with butterflies as Jason's tip succeeded in sliding in.

"Jason" I moaned as my hands found their way to Jason's back. Digging my nails into his skin, I dragged them down making Jason his.

"Holy shit, Damsel. You feel so tight" Jason groaned against my ear "I want you all to myself"

"Make me yours, King Kong" I moaned arching my back. Such action made Justin go deeper in me making me open my mouth in a silent moan.

"You're already mine and you better never forget that, okay? Or you'll regret it, Damsel. I swear to god"

"What are you going to do, huh? Beat sense into me?" He pulled his face away from the side of mine and looked at me dead in the eye.

"I'll fuck it into you and let's see if you'd still want to test me" Biting my lip while staring at him, I started thrusting with him to meet him half way.

"I wouldn't argue with you there" I said before pulling Jason down and capturing his lips with mine. Kissing him feverishly, I pulled his hair harshly as he thrusted into my powerfully and at a fast but deep pace. Suddenly Jason pulled out and kneeled down in front of me.

"Turn around, my love" I whispered in a low, dangerous tone making my d*ck tingle. Doing as he said, I got on my knees facing the wall and placed my hands on the wall. Turning my head to the side I looked at Jason to see him approaching me.

"You have no idea how delicious you look right now. Right there, for my mercy only" He whispered against my ear as he pushed himself inside of me once again.

"Ah!" I moaned loudly as the pleasure came to me in a different, more powerful way.

"Moan for me. Scream my name, damsel" He encouraged. Arching my back, my head was being pulled back as he grabbed a fist full of my hair and pulled it back.

"Jason!" I screamed as he hit my prostate repeatedly "Ah, yes! Jason!" I kept moaning.

Jason P.O.V

Justin kept screaming my name boosting my energy as I kept aiming for him to reach his climax. Justin reaching back with his arm and wrapped it around my neck bringing me towards him. My chest was pressed against his back.

With one hand, I reached down and took a hold of Justin's d*ck as my other hand went up to Justin's neck. Closing my fingers fingers around it, I added pressure to it and pushed his head back towards my shoulder.

"Holy fuck" He moaned in a choke.

"You like that, you dirty little whore?" I moaned against his ear as I thrusted my hip back and forth into him.

"Yes!" He screamed "Fuck me, Jason. Ah!" Speeding up, I tightened my fingers around his neck making Justin turn into a moaning mess. My hand kept going back and forth on his d*ck as I let his neck go and let it go down to his left nipple. Pinching it, I took his earlobe into he mouth and bit it before sucking it tenderly. As I rubbed his nipple, sucked his earlobe and stroke his cock, I felt Justin's hot liquid filling my hand "Jason" He moaned quietly as he kept shooting his load into the wall and into my hand as his eyes were closed.

"I'm close" I mumbled. As that was said, Justin lowered himself until he was in all four and started throwing his ass back. Thrusting back into me as I thrusted forward. It didn't take long before I released my own load inside of him.

Breathing heavily, I fell down in Justin's back making him slip and fall down as water splashed everywhere. Giggling, Justin turned around making me lay on top of him. Pushing my wet hair out of my forehead, he reached up and kissed it softly.

"You choked me" He mumbled.

"I'm sorry. I got carried away"

"Who said I didn't like it? Choke me all you want, mi amor" The malicious smirk everybody tells me I love using appeared on my face as I got up. Stepping out of the tub, Justin only stared at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Come here" I said. Justin stood up and was about to step out when I grabbed him by his waist and threw him over my shoulder.

"What are you doing?" He gasped. Without answering, I walked out of the bathroom and towards the bed. As soon as I approached it, I threw Justin in it and got on top of him "We're wet, Jason. What the fuck?"

"Who said I was done with you?"

|*|*|*|*|*|**|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|

It's unedited for now... AND IF YOU WANT ANOTHER UPDATE, DEAL WITH IT!

~ Eli