Chauffeur ~ Chapter 110

FINALE!

Jason P.O.V

~seven years later~

"Junior, I swear to God, boy!" I yelled at my seven years old son "I can't be late, let's go!" I yelled again to have Justin and the girls coming down the stairs. Smiling at Justin, I helped him with Miracle "You look beautiful, damsel" I complimented.

"You don't look so bad yourself, King Kong" He winked at me as he placed Diamond down and fixed her skirt before walking to me and placing a soft kiss on my lips making the girls groan "Where are the boys?" He asked in a chuckle which brought my anger back.

"They haven't come out of their room" I huffed making damsel chuckle once again.

"Boys" He yelled out for them. That was our house for you, yelling after two trouble makers. Although, I need to be thankful is only them because my baby girls are the calmest little things. Most of the time they are in their room playing with their dolls or guess what? Watching the damn Barbie and the dream house show. My sisters have had them hooked ever since they started talking.

"Dad, what about me? Do I look beautiful?" My baby girl Miracle asked me as she patted her purple tutu and smiled at me adoringly.

"You're more than beautiful, baby girl" I said making her giggle.

"What about me?!" Diamond whined making me look at her as she fixed her black shirt. I don't know if it was just me, but I'm starting to think Diamond's favorite color is black meanwhile Miracle is going down her father's path and liking purple. I'd place a bet and say Diamond is going to be a tomboy when she gets older.

"You look gorgeous as well, sweetheart" They both charged at me and hugged my legs. Smiling down at them, I patted their braided head before lifting my head up to see Brandon coming down the stairs "Look who decided to finally show up"

"Sorry, dad, but Junior is a bitch" He complained making me raise an eyebrow at him in a questioning matter. 

"Why is that?" If you noticed I didn't call him out on his cursing is because... I don't care? I mean, how do I put this? Justin and I do care if our kids turn out to be a pair that only curse people out but let's be honest, they will start saying it some day and it's not like we are going to be able to stop them. I will admit, Justin and I curse more than a pair of sailors but these little bitches know not to curse in public. Not that I care about what they say because yes, bullshit articles are still being deleted.

"He was running inside the bathroom every time I was going to go in and he is in there now" He huffed crossing his arms over his chest.

"Junior King Bieber McCann. Down here now!" I yelled in a voice that they have grown to learn was trouble. Seconds later my biggest troublemaker came running down the stairs.