Chauffeur ~ Chapter 77

Jason P.O.V

My heart hammered against my chest. Ready to jump out of my mouth any second from now. I could only feel my palms getting sweaty and my mouth running drier by the second. My knees got weak and my breathing got irregular.

"What did you just say?" I asked as I turned my body around to look at him as he looked at me like a little kid on Christmas eve.

"King Kong is the name of the movie I told you I couldn't remember" He cheered softly as he was careful not to hurt himself "It's the name I--- I named the body on my mind, King Kong. I don't know why"

"What?"

"The tall body I remember... I only remember calling that body King Kong, no other name and he has been a great body to me"

"You're hallucinating"

"I'm so serious right now. It's always helping me in my mind. He is always saying something nice to me and even though I can't see his face, his voice is so soothing and light. Like he is talking to a baby and it's really nice. He is my favorite person. I just wish I could see his face"

"I just want to know who is it in your mind helping you through this" 

"I want to know too. Maybe that way I could put a face to my guardian angel" I smiled at him softly and sadly as I gripped the doorknob tightly. 

"Well, I hope you find out soon enough. I have to get going, but remember to call me and text me if you need anything and even if you don't need anything at all and just want to talk" 

"Will do"

"Good"

"Goodbye, friend" With a last smile, I turned back around and walked out of the room without a last look back. Not that I could look back without breaking down.

Justin P.O.V

The nice guy walked out and honestly, I felt like I was once again lost. Nothing seemed familiar. My mind was blank and the only constant thing roaming it was that tall body full of tattoos. It was like light was shining on his body and his face remained in the darkness, but that didn't stop his smooth voice from talking to me.

You know me. You know me more than I know myself. The voice said confusing me even more as I stared at the white wall in front of me.

I don't know you. I can't even see your face. How am I going to know you? I thought back in response.

You will be able to see my face.

But when? I am so lost. You're like the only thing I know is from my past but I can't remember anything else.

You will remember everything... But with time.

How do you know? You're just someone inside of my head. You could be my conscience for all I know.

I'm not your conscience. I'm from your past and I hope you come find before it's too late.

What are you talking about? Before it's too late for what? I don't even know what your face looks like to look for you.

This is like a game... As you remember things, you will reveal features of my face until you can see my whole face.

That could take years. What if I never get to see you? How am I supposed to look for you before it's too late

Don't let it be too long. You already know what I look like. I believe in you. You can remember everything. You have millions of people out there that will help you and I'm not going anywhere either.