Chauffeur ~ Chapter 40

Justin P.O.V

I felt a cold breeze as I cried on Jason's open coffin. His face drained of all color. His body cold. I didn't like this Jason at all. This is not the Jason I love.

Grabbing his hand in mines, I stared at his face. Every flaw in it, doesn't matter how small, was perfect to me. He was perfect to me and even now, when he is not present in spirit, he is still perfect.

"I wish you were here, you know? I wish I could have one last chance to not let you walk out of my life like that. I wish I could tell you I love you. I wish for so many things that at the moment... I'm doubting can happen. I just want you here... One last time" I cried as I watched his face and held his hand.

Furrowing my eyebrows, I witnessed as Jason's lips suddenly became hot pink.

As his face suddenly became Rosie.

As his hands suddenly became warm.

"What the fuck?" I mumbled lowly as I saw his eyeballs moving under his eyelids "Oh my... Oh my God" I gasped when I felt his grip on my hand. I wanted to faint when I saw Jason opening eyes.

Snatching my hand from his, I screamed and stepped back. No, no, no, what the fuck is going?

"Justin, are you ok----Ah! Oh my goodness!" Jason's mom started saying but as soon as she took a look at the coffin, it was her own turn to scream.

"Why are you gu--- HOLY FUCK A GHOST!" Aide came after "Jason's body got possessed, everybody out!" Aide kept screaming making everybody else scream.

"No!" I yelled over everybody "People, calm down. Please, we need to know what's happening"

"A motherfucking ghost took over Jason, that's what's happening" Aide said loudly.

"Aide, please, calm down" I said giving her a stern look before turning back at the coffin. Jason was now blinking as he moved his fingers "Jason?" I whispered. Afraid of whatever was about to happen next.

Jason's eyes snapped towards me making me stumble back for a second at the strong stare. He furrowed his eyebrows before looking around him. His mom screamed once his eyes landed on her. After looking around the whole room, Jason's eyes turned back to me making my breath hitch.

"Damsel?"

That's it. I couldn't take it anymore. I don't know what the fuck was happening but if Jason was here... Alive... Who the fuck cares about what's happening.

"King Kong" I cried as I threw my arms around him in the coffin.

"Fuck, I'm sore, damsel. First help me out of here. It's uncomfortable" I pulled back and turned around to face the starstruck crowd. Why the fuck are they standing there?

My King Kong is alive!

"Someone help him out!" I called out making the guys shake their heads.

"That's a motherfucking ghost. I don't fuck with those" Maxwell said as he backed down.

"If you don't help me out of this shit, I'll make sure I make you a ghost" We heard Jason said.

"Never mind. That's him" Maxwell said as he walked over to the coffin fearless now.

"Is this a fucking dream right now? What is fucking happening? Someone pinch me" I said lowly. Hissing I jumped away and looked at Aide as I rubbed my forearm "What the fuck?"

"You wanted someone to pinch you. I volunteered as tribute" I glared at her and looked over at Jason to see him standing in front of everybody now. His mother was crying as she hugged him.

Soon, his sisters and brother joined the group hug and after giving them a minute or two, everybody joined the group hug. I smiled and stepped back to give them all a moment.

Jason knew them all before me, its only fair.

"What the fuck happened here?" I heard Scooter ask from beside me.

"Smoke and mirrors keep us waiting on a miracle" I sang before looking at him and smiling "A miracle happened, Scooter"

"Damsel" I looked over at Jason as he mentioned for me to go over. I dragged Scooter along with me and approached Jason.

"J-Jason... What happened? How did you wake up here and not at the hospital? How... How are you here?" Jason's mom asked.

"Let's just say that God took a little bit longer to return me because he was telling me a secret" He said smiling as he looked at me.

"Whatever the reason, you scared the life out of all of us but I am so happy right now" His mom said making him chuckle.

Only God knows how much I've missed that chuckle.

"I'm glad --more than glad, to be back here mom" Jason said as he hugged his mom.

"Now, you all need to help me cancel everything. There is no funeral today" I couldn't blame her for being so happy. I could burst with happiness right now. I will actually do it when I come out of my state.

"Damsel" I snapped out of my trance and looked over at Jason. He mentioned for me to go over to him with his arms wide open. Without a single thought, I dived into his arms and wrapped mine around his torso and laid my head on his chest "Look at me, Damsel" Looking up at him, he smiled down at me.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"I love you too, Damsel"

~💖~

THE END!

Sequel or not... Up to you.

P.S you should thank my mom because she told me protagonists don't die.

~ Eli