Chauffeur ~ Chapter 29

Jason P.O.V

"Stay put, Damsel?" I asked already irritated with the guy and I wasn't even half way through.

"It fucking hurts, what do you want me to do?" He shot back. Letting go of his hair, I turned his chair around making him look at me with furrowed brows.

"Stay still so I can finish? I don't know, that's just a suggestion from me to you," I scowled.

"Can you be softer?" He questioned. I looked at him for a moment before sighing. Leaning down, I pressed my lips to his for a second before pulling back and nodding.

"Got you," turning the chair once again, I grabbed another section of his hair and tried to do the dreadlocks softer this time since his white ass finds it too harsh, "I really think your scalp is too sensitive," I commented.

"Shut the fuck up," I chuckled and kept on doing his hair. Luckily, he didn't complain much about the process after I started doing it softer, "are we done yet?" Justin asked after a while.

"Don't."

"Let me just let her-"

"Damsel," I said warningly. I couldn't see his face but the way he stopped made me think he was indeed pouting.

"You need to be nicer to me."

"I can't be nicer than I already am," suddenly he started cracking up. I mean, full on laughing. To the point where I had to let the piece of hair go because he bent down to hold his stomach. Looking at him like he was on crack, I couldn't comprehend what was so funny, "what the fuck is so funny?" I decided to ask.

"You love me," he stated before he kept on laughing.

I didn't find it funny, not one bit. I stared at him for a moment with furrowed brows. I don't know why, but that statement set me off. Somewhere. Somewhere deep that statement hit me, and it shouldn't have bothered me as much that he was laughing at a simple comment of me loving him.

I didn't love him. Like him, probably, but love? No, I don't love him.

Justin stopped laughing after a few more minutes and let me proceed with the making of the dreadlocks. He was on his phone, Instagram I could tell, making me realize I haven't check mine ever since that photo of Justin in his towel with purple hair. I've gotten his notifications but I've just ignored them and kept on going with my life.

After I was done, Justin ran to the bathroom to check them out and I could just hear his screams of excitement all the way to where I was standing. Taking my phone out, I sat down where Justin once sat and went on Instagram. Searching his account, I started going through his recent pictures, liking them as I scrolled down. The first picture I liked was where he was walking up an empty road, in a towel which I remember taking but don't remember getting a notification for it. Forty two posts later, there was a picture I didn't think I would come across. 

Justin and Selena... Kissing with the caption feels.

Staring at the picture for a moment, I squinted my eyes at it. Suddenly Justin's ridiculous laughing about the statement of me loving him came to my mind. Maybe it was just my mind creating a plot twist but fuck it, I started to believe it. Otherwise, why would he laugh so hard at something so simple?

Hearing heavy footsteps coming my way, I turned my phone off and lifted my eyes to stare at Justin as he walked towards me. I did just that, stare at him blankly as he smile at me. I saw his lips moving but I couldn't hear a word he was saying. I could only see a 2011 him kissing his girlfriend in that pool.

I didn't see my damsel.

I saw a person that needed to have backup people to help him forget about his ex for even the quicker second. That was not my damsel. Not the person I was given to know anyways. I realized that there's only one way out of all of this because I'm fucked.