Chauffeur ~ Chapter 87

Jason P.O.V

"Boss?" Blinking away from my stupor, I moved my head slightly to the side before moving my eyes to look over my shoulder to see Alfonso behind me "He is here"

At that given information, my heart picked up pace and my palms got sweaty but I didn't let it be known. Turning my head to stare back outside the big window, I squinted my eyes at the sky and took a deep breath.

"Let him in" I said lowly but I made sure that he heard me loud and clear. Hearing him close the door behind him, I waited patiently for him to return with him. If I waited months just to see his face again, I could wait a couple of more seconds.

Shortly after, I heard the door opening once again before I heard Alfonso's voice once again.

"Here he is, sir"

"You can leave" I informed before I heard the door closing once again. I knew I had to turn around. I knew I had to make sure he was really here and that this wasn't some sick dream. I didn't want this to be a dream, I wanted this to be real. God knows how bad.

It's been 5 months since I last saw him. Five months without having contact with him until two nights ago when he contacted me to know where I was in California. Not saying that time didn't serve me for much because it did.

I finally made justice.

"Jason?" My breath hitched as I heard his voice. Swallowing the saliva accumulated in my mouth, I turned around slowly until I was face to face with him for the first time in months. He was in front of me and he was more beautiful than ever.

Justin Drew Bieber.

"Long time no see" I said before Justin charged at me and embraced me in the tightest hug I've been in in months. He pulled away and I saw it before it happened. His face got close to mine but even if it killed me, I couldn't let it happen, so I did the best next thing.

I grabbed his face in both of my hands and leaned down before pressing my lips against his forehead. Closing my eyes, I let my lips linger on his forehead for a minute before I pulled back and opened my eyes to see Justin already staring up at me with teary eyes.

"I don't know why but I've missed you so much" He whispered before he got close to me again but I held him back. I couldn't rush this and I wouldn't.

"You have no idea how much I've missed you" I whispered back making him smile at me "Why did you go MIA on me? I've tried to contact you so much during the past few months. I stopped after I convinced myself that you just wanted to forget me"

"I'm so sorry. I was by my phone every time you called and always let it go to voicemail. At the hospital my mom told me there are dangerous people after you and if I'm with you, they would come for me too so I decided that I would put everything in me into my recovery so I could come see you sooner and be able to fight with you. It didn't happen until now and I'm sorry. I'm sorry I didn't let you know"

"Shh, you're here now and that's all that matters..." I mumbled "You're here"

"I will always be... I'm here to stay" He said and even though that made me happy inside, I knew he couldn't stay. Even if I killed every single bastard who ever laid a hand and eye on him, there is no denying I have more than enough enemies still laying around.