Chauffeur ~ Chapter 100

⚠WARNING: You know what this means⚠

|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|*|

Justin P.O.V

"What the fuck did you just say?" Jason snapped but my smirk didn't flatter.

"I said... I want to be the top this time. I mean, I worded it differently but it still means the same thing and I know you know what I meant so stupid acting stupid, King Kong" I stated. Within a second, Jason pushed me to the side and got up before he started pacing around the room as he pulled at his hair. Any sign of any boner gone by now.

"Justin... This--- this is not supposed to work like you're putting it" He mumbled as he kept pacing. I lifted an eyebrow at him but he didn't see me.

"What does that mean? Better yet, what do you mean? That you can never be bottom?" I asked calmly.

"I have a fucking reputation to maintain, damsel"

"It's not they are going to know I fucked you. Plus, you've told me many times, it doesn't matter what people say. Or it does now?" I challenged making him turn around and look at me.

"I could give two fucks about what people say, love" He mumbled quietly. I know his is just scared of what might happen, but who told him I wouldn't be taking it easy with him? Just as tender as he did with me the first time I ever had something up my butt. 

"Then what is it, King Kong?" He lifted his eyes up to look at me and I was right. Fear was more than clear in his beautiful gray eyes "You do know you don't have to be scared, right?"

"You do know I have never had anything up my ass, right?" He retorted making me chuckle. 

"Neither did I until you put yourself in me" I recalled causing him to roll his eyes at me. 

"I'm too macho for that" He whispered "I fucking admit I'm too macho to be a bottom. I admit that I'm scared people would look at me any other way for being a bottom instead of a top. I fucking admit that I'm terrified of my gang finding out and laughing at me... I just, I don't have it in me to scoop so low" He mumbled.

"Scoop so low? Then, what does that make me? Did I also scoop low when I let you penetrate me? I gave a fuck and a half about people finding out I was getting it up the ass but I let it be because I knew you wouldn't talk about what happens in the bedroom and I was sure there was no cameras or witnesses within our intimacy to ever talk about what happens between us. If that ever get's out and anybody knows, is because one of us spoke about it" Jason started at me for a minute before rubbing his face.

"I don't know" He groaned. I whistled at him making him look up. When he did, I mentioned him forward and he did without hesitation. 

"Whatever happens between us, stays between us, okay? I am not going to run off the first chance I get to talk about how you got it up the ass. If that ever happens, you can blame me" I whispered as I held his face in my palms.