Thor Odinson

     Both you and Thor had been incredibly busy, so much so that you had hardly seen each other over the passed weeks. It was necessary but not enjoyable. You loved to spend your time with him and being as busy as you were meant you couldn't and that made the days longer and the nights lonely again. You had fallen asleep in his room, hoping to see him for even a few moments before you were both up and off again. You woke up feeling incredibly different, a feeling you couldn't describe because it was a feeling unlike any other. Opening your eyes you noticed there were quite a few things wrong with what you saw. One, your body was laying next to you and it was still sleeping. Two, you certainly weren't you or you were but you weren't. Three, this wasn't a thing that happened and even in Asgard where the gods and goddesses lived this was not normal. You nudged your sleeping form gently and it moved, groaning before opening her eyes. "In Odin's holy name what's happened to me?!" You, but not you, screamed. You sat up as she did still unaware that you were now your boyfriend. "What's happened to you? What about me? Who am I even?" You finally looked down and you realized then that you were now in Thor's body so he must be the one in yours. "You are me, Maiden, and I seem to be you. Have you any idea how this happened or who did this?" You shook your head, unable to speak anymore. "No, love, but I do have a feeling that your brother was involved somehow. He is quite a terrible person some days and not much more than a boy others." Agreeing that you were right you two made your way to Frigga, who was quite surprised to hear of the situation but more than willing to help. It took a whole day of research before she managed to get you two back into your proper bodies but it never will leave your minds.

Loki Laufeyson

    God of Mischief and Lies, man of many talents and many failures but remembered for his terrible deeds and not for the moments he had helped anyone. Despite this though he had mentioned many times that he preferred it this way because then he wouldn't have to do more bad to make up for the good memories in peoples minds. You've not judged him for his crimes and he had offered the same kindness to you, forgiveness for your own. You knew he loved to trick and tease people, it was always going to be a part of him but when his tricks backfire and you're both a mess because of it, you are less forgiving. His teasing turned into taunting which turned into you avoiding him for the day, trying to keep away from him was the only way to avoid any issues with his magic or attitude. That was the end goal anyways but things don't always work out the way you would hope though and he found you hiding, well less hiding more just relaxing, in your room. With a few words suddenly you were looking at yourself from the doorway. "Loki, what have you done?!" You were now angry in your boyfriends body as he examined himself in yours. "Do not worry the effects last only a few hours at best, though I must admit this is a lot better than being stuck as my idiot brother for the time." He grinned but you were so not happy, you spent the next few hours with him giving him a million and one reasons why doing this again would end in his ultimate demise. It was a long day indeed.

Clint Barton

     You were already having a terrible day. Clint was gone before you woke up and you had been late to work, your shower was cut short when your water pressure up and left. You couldn't find your shoes, your hair was a mess and you were ready to cry but when you found both Steve and Clint in the training room that frustration melted away and you were determined to make this day better. You greeted the two and agreed on an hour training with Steve and the rest of the afternoon with Clint. It was already three so it wouldn't be much longer than your time with Cap but you wanted to enjoy it. Your hour with Steve went by as expected, quick but worth the time because you were sweating away all of the frustration of the morning. Your time with Clint however was cut short when Tony came into the training room. You weren't happy but the time with Steve made you feel better so you were a lot calmer than before, Clint certainly wasn't so he snapped at Tony but being the hardheaded man he was he ignored it and handed you both a bottle of water. The seal wasn't broken and everything looked okay but the fact that he brought it personally to the both of you was enough to be suspicious. By the end of the day though you both had forgotten, busy spending time together and busy working on your archery skills. You grabbed the bottle, opened it and drank most of it before tasting something metallic. You had asked Clint if he had tasted the same thing but he did not so you assumed it was only because you had drank so little throughout the day and did so much that that was the cause. Sitting with Clint and enjoying the silence you were both pretty happy but completely unaware of the drink Tony had given the both of you. Complaining of a headache you leaned against Clint for support and before you knew it you passed out. The same thing happened to him and you were both out for some time before waking and realizing what had happened. The thought on both of your minds having been switched was, "This is all Tony's fault." Despite the strange circumstances and new found problem you both agreed to hunt him down and fix the problem he had created.

James "Bucky" Barnes

     Work came first for the both of you but that didn't mean you couldn't spend that time together. As luck would have it you both worked very well together on any recon missions and even the stealth missions usually went flawlessly but being human, neither of you were perfect. Failures happened and even though you two tried very hard to make them as minimal as possible they still happened. You were both now stuck between one group of enemies and another, both very armed and both as dangerous as the other. You would be lying if you said you weren't a little bit afraid, even as a mutant, as a mutant with healing specific powers you didn't like your odds. With one short call your rescue was on its way but until then you both did your best to stall the men, moving cautiously from one spot to the next drawing their attention wherever you could. Ten long minutes later the helicopter over head sounded your rescue and with a sigh you were both ready to get out of this disaster of a mission. With what you two had assumed to be a smoke bomb as a distraction you were all ready to leave but that was no smoke bomb but you'd find that out later. Right now everything hurt, it was similar to feeling the brunt of a shock wave from a bomb that was nearly on top of you. You both were knocked clean out, lifted out of the area by Steve and driven back with the rest of the team. After six hours of unconsciousness you two finally woke up, Steve next to the two of you waiting for you both. You didn't feel great and apparently neither did Bucky but neither of you expected to look at one another through the others eyes. You were both exceptionally flustered, very confused and incredibly angry. After a flustered and stuttered explanation by Steve you knew who to blame, Bruce and Tony for their obsessive need to cause trouble and experiment wherever they can. You two spent a long time too embarrassed to talk with one another before coming to conclusion that you both needed to have a talk with Tony and Bruce.