Chapter 418. Action in the Formation Room. New toy! (R-18)

Angel had her feet dangling in the air and her body supported by Yasenia's legs, the wall, and the dragoness's body pushing her against the wall.

After expressing her desire for her, she felt Yasenia's dress slowly disappearing. Her eyes lowered, and she realized the blue dress sank slowly inside her body like a pebble thrown into a lake.

Angel's eyes were welcomed by the dragoness's naked and jiggly breasts in just three seconds as her abdomen felt the heat radiating from a particular mighty member.

She couldn't see it since Yasenia's and her own breasts blocked the view. However, it firmly touched her body, allowing her to feel the shape.

Angel was so excited that her spiritual sense activated and clung all over Yasenia's curves, creating the perfect image inside her head.

The soft and bouncy curvy figure was imprinted in her mind, and the long and thick hard member also appeared.

It was her human dick, but larger and with the same form. The perfect phallus ended in a wide shape that could scratch every fold inside her vagina while moving back and forth.

Angel knew very well how good this penis felt, and her heartbeat accelerated, eager to be penetrated.

Angel swallowed another mouthful, trying to moisten her dry throat because of her arousal.

Angel's lower clothes also disappeared as Yasenia stored them in her ring.

Angel still had her upper clothes, but it didn't matter for both of them.

Angel's previous pleas triggered Yasenia, and her penis tip glistened with precum.

Angel was moist since their first kiss, and after Yasenia's fingering, she was dripping and staining the floor below.

Yasenia lowered her head and captured Angel's mouth while using her arms to firmly hold Angel's small and soft buttcheeks.

Angel had large breasts, but her butt was actually on the leaner side. It was a nice and beautiful contrast Yasenia loved.

The sounds of exchanging saliva filled the room again while a moan escaped their mouth from time to time.

The hot member pressed on Angel's lower lips, spreading them without penetrating. Her round head moved between her soft lips up and down, stimulating both.

Angel moaned as their kiss continued.

The feeling of Yasenia holding her from below her knees and grabbing onto her lean butt was phenomenal.

She knew this position would allow Yasenia to move her violently as she penetrated her deepest parts.

Yasenia's golden-pink slit eyes looked into Angel's blue ones. "Are you ready, baby? Mommy Yasenia is eager to fill your insides~."

Angel nodded and mewled. "Please, I want you inside. Open me."

Yasenia smiled after lifting her waist until her penis was vertically below the dripping vulva.

Then, she slowly began lowering her.

The strong arms secured Angel as the wide head spread the juicy lips, slowly widening the tight entrance.

Angel released a shaky breath because she loved the gentle way Yasenia inserted herself into her.

She could feel slowly as her entrance spread open and gave way to the penis penetrating her.

Instead of a violent thrust, going slowly allowed her to feel her insides gladly welcoming the pleasant and big rod.

She involuntarily tightened, and her insides squirmed, trying to swallow Yasenia deeper.