Chapter 527. Conversation at the infirmary.

After thinking for a while, Ghana looked at Yasenia with a serious expression and asked. "Are you sure there aren't any traces left to clarify your participation?"

Yasenia nodded. "I'm confident we acted perfectly regarding the situation and managed to avoid all suspicion."

Ghana sighed and frowned. "So... What about Fu Yu?"

Kali answered. "Unless a miracle happens, he should be dead in about a week at most."

Ghana was confused. "Why are you so sure? I don't believe you have poisons strong enough to resist all antidotes from the Nine Herb Fragrance Sect."

Kali lifted the corners of her lips, making her scars twist slightly. Then, she spoke after taking out a single pill. "But I do."

Ghana's feathers stood on their edges as her eyes landed on the squirming pill between Kali's fingers. "What's that?"

Kali asked curiously. "How do you feel when you land your eyes on it?"

Ghana subconsciously hugged Yasenia closer as she tried to keep her calm. "I feel all my instincts shouting not to touch that thing."

Kali hummed and asked. "Right. Which intent did you have?"

"[Perception intent]."

Kali realized. "No wonder you can sense its danger when it should be concealed. Hum, I need to be a bit more cautious in the future."

Yasenia asked curiously. "What's that, honey?"

Kali stored the pill in a modified pill jar and returned it into the spatial ring. "Its name is a [Plague Erosion Horror Devouring Bug]. My only peak-level pill created from the..." Kali looked at Ghana and paused for a moment. "... Special plants. I made it by chance since all my other attempts had been low-level Heaven-ranked until now."

Tatyana and Mirrory observed that pill with curiosity. Tatyana asked. "Hey Valeria, are my eyes deceiving me, or does that pill have the strength to kill Epoch Core Realm Cultivators?"

Valeria answered. "Naturally. However, controlling what it does after killing the cultivator is impossible for now. So it is more like a mass destruction pill that spreads without control. Unless they are enemies we hate too much, we should avoid using it since Kali also gave the pill's 'special herbs,' the ability to grow."

Our girl's felt their skin crawling.

Ghana coughed and asked, trying to deviate the conversation into something else. "So we can confirm Young Master Fu is dead?"

Kali nodded again. "As I said, I'm ninety-nine percent sure. Only a miracle would be able to save him. Yasenia just explained that the poison strengthens the more healing the person receives, right? After ingesting so many healing pills and also ingesting the one we gave them, the poison inside him should already be unstoppable. Then, once he returns, he will probably keep ingesting more healing pills, so not only will it become unstoppable, it will gain a small spreading power."

Kali smiled with anticipation. "I wonder how much damage it can create? It will be a good experiment."

Ghana looked at Kali with hidden fear and realized that this fox was more than a talented alchemist and medical practitioner. She was a poison master of the highest degrees.

Wanting to change the subject quickly, Ghana began making small talk. "By the way, Kali. When did you grow a third tail? It looks lovely."

Kali's strange and menacing aura dissolved, and her gentle and tender self reappeared. "Thank you. It happened yesterday night."

Ghana was stunned. "Just like that?"

Kali laughed. "Just like that, hahaha."

Ghana was confused, but she didn't ask anymore. 'This fox woman is too mysterious.'